Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this checking help mostly if the car is in your own zip code? Or does it also work quick if the inventory is in a different zip code? For example, if I see a car in Bay Area and I am in AZ, does it mean I can still get it quicker than waiting it out? Has anyone used this approach for a car available in a different state ?
I am wondering the same thing too. I live in Seattle and Portland Oregon is within the 200-mile radius. I would be happy to drive three hours to pick it up but I would like to know if anyone has ever done it before.

I am wondering the same thing too. I live in Seattle and Portland Oregon is within the 200-mile radius. I would be happy to drive three hours to pick it up but I would like to know if anyone has ever done it before.
If it’s within 200 miles, and if you can pick it up, I guess it may work. Otherwise too, as long as you pay the transport fees $2000, you can get it from another state which is more than 200 miles away.

For those that financed, can you still reduce the monthly by putting more down, or is the amount due frozen once you have the prompt to pay dues before pickup?
Tell your SA and they will reopen the portal so you can change the downpayment amount. Then tell your lender that your are putting more down. It actually depends on how your lender is giving you/Tesla the loaned amount—my credit union is giving me a blank check to take on delivery day so I can actually decided to change my downpayment amount at the very last minute. But if your lender is wiring/sending the check directly to Tesla, you will have to tell them soon.

Reactions: Vystery
welcome NJ crew!! ( @torpy not sure why it won’t let me quote yours as well, but welcome!)

if i’m not obsessively refreshing my tesla order page, i’m refreshing the rebate money page and watching those dollars go down 😂

at least we are all in this together 🤪

Looks like we’re all using Springfield NJ. Some with the same order date and car config :) Are either of you communicating with anyone from this Springfield location? i haven’t done anything with them. Like you I also keep watching that NJ rebate program funds deplete with each page refresh ;)

Reactions: asquared17
New EDD this morning: 08/24-09/04. An 11-day spread. That spread is actually a good time for me, so I hope it keeps!

Down to an 11 day spread as well for FL. Front date keeps moving forward with the other staying constant.

August 26 - September 06
Very similar dates here too. My back date has been holding strong for about 5 days now.
August 23 - September 3.

Looks like we’re all using Springfield NJ. Some with the same order date and car config :) Are either of you communicating with anyone from this Springfield location? i haven’t done anything with them. Like you I also keep watching that NJ rebate program funds deplete with each page refresh ;)
i actually wanted to post this to the NJ peeps bc i am picking up from princeton/lawrenceville (and foolishly hoping our cars are all together 😂). i think @Mattmo might be in the same boat as me, too.

curious to hear how the springfield vs princeton/lawrenceville delivery experience goes!!!

i have had sporadic email from my SA but am grateful he always answers my emails within 24 hours 😇. i try to limit my communication to anything truly urgent, haha - like getting a referral code added etc.

Reactions: Mattmo
update on status.
day 2 at service center. They still cannot find out why AC is not working.
it is going in pretty funny way now.
seriously considering some other possible options now

Ugh. I hope they get you another car...

NJ update - went from August 24/Sept 6 to August 25/Sept 5. Window is getting smaller. I'm picking up from Princeton, ordered 7/6. Either way feeling lucky compared to you poor West Coast people.

Still waiting impatiently for a VIN.

Currently getting surgery, wish her luck😭😆
SmartSelect_20210810-095627_Tesla.jpg