Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently getting surgery, wish her luck😭😆
View attachment 695184

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Phyzi Driver
Looks like we’re all using Springfield NJ. Some with the same order date and car config :) Are either of you communicating with anyone from this Springfield location? i haven’t done anything with them. Like you I also keep watching that NJ rebate program funds deplete with each page refresh ;)
i actually wanted to post this to the NJ peeps bc i am picking up from princeton/lawrenceville (and foolishly hoping our cars are all together 😂). i think @Mattmo might be in the same boat as me, too.

curious to hear how the springfield vs princeton/lawrenceville delivery experience goes!!!

i have had sporadic email from my SA but am grateful he always answers my emails within 24 hours 😇. i try to limit my communication to anything truly urgent, haha - like getting a referral code added etc.
Yeah I’m picking up in Princeton/Lawrenceville too! I received an email after I placed my order from a SA who copied another SA on the email, Just thanking me for my order. I responded with a question and He responded immediately. I have haven’t reached out since because I’m sure they’re swamped. I ordered 7/10 so it’s only been a month. Maybe when I get closer to the original 8-12 weeks I was given I will see if they have any additional information for me. My EDD is now showing 08/25-09/14 so we’ll see what happens!

Reactions: asquared17
Well, got some forward EDD movement today to Sept 2 - 22 but still maintaining the three-week range so delivery still feels so distant and I'm sure it's gonna continue to jump around. It's certainly better than the ping-pong match I have been having since last week where it just jumps back and forth between Sept 8-28 and Sept 9-29. Anyone else get EDD moving closer today?

Last edited:
Reactions: Baytomax
If it’s within 200 miles, and if you can pick it up, I guess it may work. Otherwise too, as long as you pay the transport fees $2000, you can get it from another state which is more than 200 miles away.
I also found out from my local DA that if you purchase a vehicle cross country, you can fly to pick it up. It is cheaper than the 2000$ and you get some long road trip experience with the car right away!

Reactions: Clinterific
Just want it put it out there again. Got a red/black/areo set to be completed end of quarter that I no longer need. I can have the RN transferred over to you!
Thank you for the offer! I know most people would take that offer from you since we are all sitting around with long wait times if you would want to transfer to me, I'll even pay you some to cover the initial order fee and for your time!

Hi All,

Does anyone in New Jersey need a SR + white/white with 19in sport wheels for immediate delivery? I originally ordered on 7/8 but needed a car ASAP so I found an in-inventory one out in Florida. It cost me $1000 transportation and $100 new order fee to get it early.

My original order received a vin last week and is on its way here now. Being that I already purchased the in-inventory one, I do not need this one. I am looking to re-coupe my transportation fee of $1000. I will go with you to the dealer to transfer the VIN to your order. Pick-up location is Paramus, NJ. Car is eligible for the $5,000 NJ rebate (already shows up in my account).

Message me on here if anyone is interested. I will provide proof of $1000 transportation fee if needed.

Hi All,

Does anyone in New Jersey need a SR + white/white with 19in sport wheels for immediate delivery? I originally ordered on 7/8 but needed a car ASAP so I found an in-inventory one out in Florida. It cost me $1000 transportation and $100 new order fee to get it early.

My original order received a vin last week and is on its way here now. Being that I already purchased the in-inventory one, I do not need this one. I am looking to re-coupe my transportation fee of $1000. I will go with you to the dealer to transfer the VIN to your order. Pick-up location is Paramus, NJ. Car is eligible for the $5,000 NJ rebate (already shows up in my account).

Message me on here if anyone is interested. I will provide proof of $1000 transportation fee if needed.
Boy do I wish you were picking up the bay area! That is my configuration except I have the Aero wheels (but wouldn't mind paying the extra for the 19in sport wheels).

Reactions: Clinterific