Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Does anyone in New Jersey need a SR + white/white with 19in sport wheels for immediate delivery? I originally ordered on 7/8 but needed a car ASAP so I found an in-inventory one out in Florida. It cost me $1000 transportation and $100 new order fee to get it early.

My original order received a vin last week and is on its way here now. Being that I already purchased the in-inventory one, I do not need this one. I am looking to re-coupe my transportation fee of $1000. I will go with you to the dealer to transfer the VIN to your order. Pick-up location is Paramus, NJ. Car is eligible for the $5,000 NJ rebate (already shows up in my account).

Message me on here if anyone is interested. I will provide proof of $1000 transportation fee if needed.
If It was a dark interior I would take up your offer in a heartbeat. Unfortunately from what you said it looks like that would not be the case.

Am I watching / refreshing the correct page gang? Just making sure ......
28343114-8BEB-4AFC-BF92-33F2BE9ED53D_1_105_c.jpeg

Did the refresh thing on the new car inventory in SoCal this morning, seems that cars drop 8:00 - 8:30, managed to pick up white/white SR+ (same car I ordered) that is local.
One thing I didn't think would be as bad, was my insurance premium, didn't really shop around yet but went up 2X +. That is for a married couple in their 40's, no kids of driving age.
I saw a Model 3 LR Performance show up around 11:20am EST today in Orlando, FL but it had a weird vin on it (5YJ3254_bce1382d597458ac40c73328bbe2050a). Really hope a real one just pops up one of these days!

Did the refresh thing on the new car inventory in SoCal this morning, seems that cars drop 8:00 - 8:30, managed to pick up white/white SR+ (same car I ordered) that is local.
One thing I didn't think would be as bad, was my insurance premium, didn't really shop around yet but went up 2X +. That is for a married couple in their 40's, no kids of driving age.
That seems to be the hour that everything drops for me as well! Fortunately kinda, I had a small hatchback and from that the tesla model 3 insurance after getting quotes is not too much more! I would suggest checking into State Farm or Geico, out of the 10 or so companies, those were cheapest personally.

Last edited:
Yeah but minor things for me. My charge port and rear passenger door handles aren't flush with the car and there's some wind noise that needs to be addressed. Other than that the car drives like butta!
Good for you! For the wind noise, i did order some inexpensive rubber seals that fit around roof glass. Im hoping they help. Maybe you could give that a shot. Obv better if SC fixes it.

• Helpful
Reactions: Phyzi Driver
Oh come! White interior looks so awesome! And its not hard to maintain
I have had light-colored interiors in the past and I love the black with the wood look. I would be fine if it was the same interior, but the white was a bit more cream-colored, it is just way toooo white for me personally. And for the amount of money I am paying on the car, I would rather have the included interior lol.

It's insane, some insurance companies just don't like insuring our cars.

Geico has given the best rates and I've rate shopped a bit.

Reactions: Vystery
Progressive was really good to us--$153/month for the Model 3 and my husband's 2014 Ford Escape, or $789 for 6 months. 250/500/100 with a $750 deductible

WOW my EDD changed from 96/-9/30 to 10/17-11/16 then to 11/16-12/16 in a few days... ordred on 7/22
I would trust the initial EDD when you first ordered your car. It's been the most consistent for me.

The EDD that updates on a day-to-day basis is not accurate. Here's a snippet from Tesla order support even saying so:

1628702755959.png

*The same estimate they are referring to was the original EDD I got from them which was a whole month earlier than what the account page was showing.

Warning to everyone who gets home delivery.

Cancel your home delivery and go to delivery center to check every single thing

update:
Ive been at delivery center talked to sales manager / service manager.
They are just employees here and cannot accept delivery rejection though they did not let us check inside before accepting delivery to open car. (home delivery)

It sounds very much like fraud against consumer at this point.

They still could not figure out what issue is causing AC to malfunction.