Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Does anyone in New Jersey need a SR + white/white with 19in sport wheels for immediate delivery? I originally ordered on 7/8 but needed a car ASAP so I found an in-inventory one out in Florida. It cost me $1000 transportation and $100 new order fee to get it early.

My original order received a vin last week and is on its way here now. Being that I already purchased the in-inventory one, I do not need this one. I am looking to re-coupe my transportation fee of $1000. I will go with you to the dealer to transfer the VIN to your order. Pick-up location is Paramus, NJ. Car is eligible for the $5,000 NJ rebate (already shows up in my account).

Message me on here if anyone is interested. I will provide proof of $1000 transportation fee if needed.
I'm interested. Is there anyway I can have your contact?

Warning to everyone who gets home delivery.

Cancel your home delivery and go to delivery center to check every single thing

update:
Ive been at delivery center talked to sales manager / service manager.
They are just employees here and cannot accept delivery rejection though they did not let us check inside before accepting delivery to open car. (home delivery)

It sounds very much like fraud against consumer at this point.

They still could not figure out what issue is causing AC to malfunction.
I've been to the service center too in Burbank and it was awful. The employee next to me was just on his phone swiping while I'm just there looking for help. When asking for help guy gave me some sass.

I would be pulling my hair out trying to get someone to help. It's so disappointing I'm sorry they're doing this to you.

Reactions: notknown
Warning to everyone who gets home delivery.

Cancel your home delivery and go to delivery center to check every single thing

update:
Ive been at delivery center talked to sales manager / service manager.
They are just employees here and cannot accept delivery rejection though they did not let us check inside before accepting delivery to open car. (home delivery)

It sounds very much like fraud against consumer at this point.

They still could not figure out what issue is causing AC to malfunction.
Sorry this is happening to you. Reminder to anyone who may have missed this: my tips when picking up your long awaited vehicle. I'd also edit my tip #3 to note that a sales rep at the showroom DOES have the physical ability to allow you to inspect the vehicle interior BEFORE you "accept delivery" on the web browser. That said, they may or may not actually do it for you. They didn't do it for me, but did do it for someone else earlier. The rep told me he got in trouble for doing it earlier.

Reactions: notknown
Well my EDD has seemed to level out. Ordered a white/black with 19’s on 7/23 and it’s been at 8/29-9-18 for a couple days and got pushed back to 8/30-9/19 this morning. Hopefully it narrows from the 3 week gap soon. Seeing some getting estimates for late October early November is a little scary.

I saw a Model 3 LR Performance show up around 11:20am EST today in Orlando, FL but it had a weird vin on it (5YJ3254_bce1382d597458ac40c73328bbe2050a). Really hope a real one just pops up one of these days!
I didn't see that! What page are you using to monitor? I'm using the one below, am I on the correct site?

I didn't see that! What page are you using to monitor? I'm using the one below, am I on the correct site?

Yes just make sure the Model 3 is selected.

It will only show vehicles within 200 miles of your ZIP code, however.

Well, got some forward EDD movement today to Sept 2 - 22 but still maintaining the three-week range so delivery still feels so distant and I'm sure it's gonna continue to jump around. It's certainly better than the ping-pong match I have been having since last week where it just jumps back and forth between Sept 8-28 and Sept 9-29. Anyone else get EDD moving closer today?
I have the same story as you. I guess misery love company

Hi everyone, frequent lurker here! Seeing all the late May/early June SoCal folks get their VINs and take delivery this past week got me excited, so I'm finally posting my details. Hoping for a VIN in the next few weeks, the wait is killing me haha

Ordered 6/26, White/White SR+, Aero wheels, No FSD
Service center is Marina Del Rey, but Tesla switched to home delivery
Original EDD : Aug 14 - Sept 3
Current EDD: Aug 28 - Sept 17

Imagine doing that....and then they are like "Oh, your car has an issue...gonna be a few more days. Sry"
That is the only one thing that I would be scared of. but just another trip to take! Oddly enough though, when I snatched one up earlier, I said the delivery zip was the place it was at but then in the predelivery steps I said my local center and it said it would be delivered for free to that center in the predelivery screen portion. So idk what to fully believe right now.

Yes just make sure the Model 3 is selected.

It will only show vehicles within 200 miles of your ZIP code, however.
Ok thanks man! I have M3 and a zip code that covers Orlando and the Miami / Lauderdale area within 200 miles of that zip. I haven't seen one car pop up in 2 days. I'm using an auto refresher with 30 second intervals. I'm hoping to land one before November! LOL With the kids back in school we are starting to feel the need for that second car again.

Ok thanks man! I have M3 and a zip code that covers Orlando and the Miami / Lauderdale area within 200 miles of that zip. I haven't seen one car pop up in 2 days. I'm using an auto refresher with 30 second intervals. I'm hoping to land one before November! LOL With the kids back in school we are starting to feel the need for that second car again.
Some ZIPs definitely have more entries from what I've noticed. I would check first thing in the morning. It seems like there's usually a big push of cars around 8AM-8:30AM Pacific time. I've seen a couple throughout the day as well.

It's definitely a patience game.

Delivery Appointment changed from 8/12 to 8/14.
One thing the SA said was they are now taking more time for the inspection and detailing before delivering the car.
looks like it will be on Saturday 8/14.
there is a small chance that could be on Friday.
That is a great idea! I had about 8 fit and finish issues with our MY and it kind of sucked having to go to the Service Center on two separate occasions over fairly minor stuff that should have been caught with the naked eye prior to delivery. So I applaud them for cranking up the quality control!

64B7A04C-8E85-4D76-9B75-38E2FF7196F0.jpeg

finally big day!! Picked up from Costa Mesa, CA this morning. Everything was perfect! Best wishes to everyone here! All the waiting is worth it!!