Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 695299

finally big day!! Picked up from Costa Mesa, CA this morning. Everything was perfect! Best wishes to everyone here! All the waiting is worth it!!
I'm pretty sure I saw you! I was two cars over.

Have an issue with my back camera and some panels, alcantara inside had a bubble and drivers side door is hard to close. Schedule for mobile maint on Monday!

20210811_101949.jpg

View attachment 695299

finally big day!! Picked up from Costa Mesa, CA this morning. Everything was perfect! Best wishes to everyone here! All the waiting is worth it!!

I'm pretty sure I saw you! I was two cars over.

Have an issue with my back camera and some panels, alcantara inside had a bubble and drivers side door is hard to close. Schedule for mobile maint on Monday!

View attachment 695302
Congrats to you both!! I love how you were only a few stalls away from one another haha. Should have said hi!

How long did the process take for you guys from the moment you got on the Tesla lot to driving off? @iamlina @Vystery

I've been to the service center too in Burbank and it was awful. The employee next to me was just on his phone swiping while I'm just there looking for help. When asking for help guy gave me some sass.

I would be pulling my hair out trying to get someone to help. It's so disappointing I'm sorry they're doing this to you.
thank you !
it seems like they know their quality so they stopped accepting any kind of return since end of last year.
power of monopoly lol

Reactions: Vystery
I didn't see that! What page are you using to monitor? I'm using the one below, am I on the correct site?

That’s the page but I extracted the API call that powers that website and have a script running every minute to check for inventory. Once one is available, it emails me. Have only been doing it for a day or two, so I haven’t seen anything magical in our area so far.

Some ZIPs definitely have more entries from what I've noticed. I would check first thing in the morning. It seems like there's usually a big push of cars around 8AM-8:30AM Pacific time. I've seen a couple throughout the day as well.

It's definitely a patience game.
Ok I'll set an alarm to remind me! Thanks again!

Patience ....... what's that?!

Reactions: Baytomax
That’s the page but I extracted the API call that powers that website and have a script running every minute to check for inventory. Once one is available, it emails me. Have only been doing it for a day or two, so I haven’t seen anything magical in our area so far.
Emails you? That's a better one than the one I am using. You mind sharing the name of that script? I'm down in Winter Garden, hello neighbor!

Reactions: hcdavis3
Warning to everyone who gets home delivery.

Cancel your home delivery and go to delivery center to check every single thing

update:
Ive been at delivery center talked to sales manager / service manager.
They are just employees here and cannot accept delivery rejection though they did not let us check inside before accepting delivery to open car. (home delivery)

It sounds very much like fraud against consumer at this point.

They still could not figure out what issue is causing AC to malfunction.

Bro. That's nuts that your AC doesn't work. You know what this means? The delivery driver was sweating his balls (or her balls) off with no AC on his way to dump the car in your driveway while fully aware of the issue. Then he probably ding dong ditched his way behind some bushes to catch his uber down the street.

Good on you for not driving the car through the service center glass doors and demanding some type of resolution.

I see people getting lucky on Existing Inventory anyone had luck with Texas? I setup the refresh with two windows Texas and CA since most ppl getting lucky seem to be in CA
I am in Washington state and I had run into three cars in the last 24 hours. Sadly they were not my desired colors. I currently have 10 windows open searching for different zip codes in Washington and Oregon. Interestingly a car in Oregon popped up in the search with my home zip code but nothing showed up in the result with my friend's zip in Portland. You may want to widen you criteria in order to get some luck.

I see people getting lucky on Existing Inventory anyone had luck with Texas? I setup the refresh with two windows Texas and CA since most ppl getting lucky seem to be in CA
It just depends on the amount of volume that goes to your specific ZIP. Some of the listings also show Fremont as the location so having a tab to search that may not be a bad idea. There are transportation fees though if you buy out of state.

Reactions: Vystery
Congrats to you both!! I love how you were only a few stalls away from one another haha. Should have said hi!

How long did the process take for you guys from the moment you got on the Tesla lot to driving off? @iamlina @Vystery
I didn't wanna bug or creep, she seemed SOOO excited. I walked into the lot, I had to accept delivery to get into the car.. I checked the car ~25min, then signed the paperwork and was off. The keys were already in center console, I had 7 miles on the car and it was at 185 charge left?

Though with sports mode, your miles reaaaaallyyyy vary. 😂

I didn't wanna bug or creep, she seemed SOOO excited. I walked into the lot, I had to accept delivery to get into the car.. I checked the car ~25min, then signed the paperwork and was off. The keys were already in center console, I had 7 miles on the car and it was at 185 charge left?

Though with sports mode, your miles reaaaaallyyyy vary. 😂
I have my delivery set for tomorrow 11:30 AM and you're making me want to drive by the lot and find my car haha.

I imagine your drive back was amazing. I would have went the long way back home 😂

No luck. I saw three SR+ hit about a month ago and I missed snagging one. I’ve seen one more since then. We can’t seem to get any out here in TX. At thins point I’m just waiting for my VIN assignment.