Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't wanna bug or creep, she seemed SOOO excited. I walked into the lot, I had to accept delivery to get into the car.. I checked the car ~25min, then signed the paperwork and was off. The keys were already in center console, I had 7 miles on the car and it was at 185 charge left?

Though with sports mode, your miles reaaaaallyyyy vary. 😂
they didn't let you check inside before you accept delivery?!

I don't know what is going on with consumer protection in California LOL

Reactions: Vystery
I have my delivery set for 8/13, but a little behind on financing. Requested SA for a push in the dates, she said that San Diego SC are pretty strict. I only had 3 days to choose from when I got the prompt. Now here I am wondering hows its all going to turn out. Will it be a couple days wait or couple weeks/months. Not feeling good :(

Reactions: VivekDr
Hi All,

Does anyone in New Jersey need a SR + white/white with 19in sport wheels for immediate delivery? I originally ordered on 7/8 but needed a car ASAP so I found an in-inventory one out in Florida. It cost me $1000 transportation and $100 new order fee to get it early.

My original order received a vin last week and is on its way here now. Being that I already purchased the in-inventory one, I do not need this one. I am looking to re-coupe my transportation fee of $1000. I will go with you to the dealer to transfer the VIN to your order. Pick-up location is Paramus, NJ. Car is eligible for the $5,000 NJ rebate (already shows up in my account).

Message me on here if anyone is interested. I will provide proof of $1000 transportation fee if needed.
Still available?

What are your plans now for the M3? They won't let you refuse the car?
I guess I got no option now lol. I can see sales reps at center can't really do anything on these matters since they are following headquarter rules.
And Tesla already knows how to get around with quality and try to improve on their quantity first.
I just won't buy their stock 😂

I hope yours come in perfect condition !

with all these quality🦀 socal people must do some boba party when things are all repaired😂

they didn't let you check inside before you accept delivery?!

I don't know what is going on with consumer protection in California LOL
Yeah I definitely was confused.. but 100 miles to accept. 27th for service for the fixes!
I have my delivery set for tomorrow 11:30 AM and you're making me want to drive by the lot and find my car haha.

I imagine your drive back was amazing. I would have went the long way back home 😂
It was SOOO much fun, but I had a work meeting at the same time, which sort of sucked.

My baby was just sitting there looking pretty!

Also, I just dropped it off for tint, pillar delete, pedal replacement, and alcantara center console.

Had it for all of 40min drive time and it's already gone.

Doing 3M Crystalline and it'll be 1300 for the full car. -300 if you put don't want to do the roof and windshield.

Yeah I definitely was confused.. but 100 miles to accept. 27th for service for the fixes!

It was SOOO much fun, but I had a work meeting at the same time, which sort of sucked.

My baby was just sitting there looking pretty!

Also, I just dropped it off for tint, pillar delete, pedal replacement, and alcantara center console.

Had it for all of 40min drive time and it's already gone.

Doing 3M Crystalline and it'll be 1300 for the full car. -300 if you put don't want to do the roof and windshield.
Mustve been REALLLLLY hard to leave her after waiting for her to show up for so long! I might do the same actually....going to do PPF, tints (xpel xr plus), and ceramic coating. I have to look into the alcantara center console you listed.

I already have like 6 accessories ready to put on my white lighting M3 when it gets here!

I can't wait 2 more months! I'm refreshing / hunting every major metro area East of Chicago at the same time!

512DE577-F3E5-4516-B181-2F6591C99CD1_1_105_c.jpeg

Mustve been REALLLLLY hard to leave her after waiting for her to show up for so long! I might do the same actually....going to do PPF, tints (xpel xr plus), and ceramic coating. I have to look into the alcantara center console you listed.

I already have like 6 accessories ready to put on my white lighting M3 when it gets here!
You know... I've been thinking of how to mod the car the last 2 months of waiting, I might as well just get it out of the way with the tint. 😂😂 PLUS, at least with the pillar delete I won't look too much like all of the other Tesla's. 😅

Apparently 70 tint on front wind shield and front windows is now legal in California, for the Cali residents!!