Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I definitely was confused.. but 100 miles to accept. 27th for service for the fixes!

It was SOOO much fun, but I had a work meeting at the same time, which sort of sucked.

My baby was just sitting there looking pretty!

Also, I just dropped it off for tint, pillar delete, pedal replacement, and alcantara center console.

Had it for all of 40min drive time and it's already gone.

Doing 3M Crystalline and it'll be 1300 for the full car. -300 if you put don't want to do the roof and windshield.
Pillar delete? Is that to hide the metal strip between the roof and windows?

Reactions: Vystery
You know... I've been thinking of how to mod the car the last 2 months of waiting, I might as well just get it out of the way with the tint. 😂😂 PLUS, at least with the pillar delete I won't look too much like all of the other Tesla's. 😅

Apparently 70 tint on front wind shield and front windows is now legal in California, for the Cali residents!!
My current ICE car is FBO w/ a stage 1 tune, 3-piece body kit (front lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser), lowered on springs, aftermarket wheels. There's not much else I can do to this car haha.

I'm worried I might go down the same rabbit hole💰📉

You sir/ma'am deserve an upvote.

With this amount of dedication I'm sure you'll be able to snag one.
LOL .... I'm a guy. Yes ..... I'm fully dedicated for a variety of reasons! Mostly because we went down to one car a year ago and now that we have a need for a second car my wife wants MY Model Y and I'm not going back to gas! Wish me luck! Congrats again on tomorrow! Send pics for us.

LOL .... I'm a guy. Yes ..... I'm fully dedicated for a variety of reasons! Mostly because we went down to one car a year ago and now that we have a need for a second car my wife wants MY Model Y and I'm not going back to gas! Wish me luck! Congrats again on tomorrow! Send pics for us.
Thank you - I sure will!!

Hope you got your card information on hand and ready when you get to the checkout. Don't lose hope or determination.

@megansblonde was able to snag one off existing inventory and it saved her a month plus in wait time.

Hope you got your card information on hand and ready when you get to the checkout. Don't lose hope or determination.

@megansblonde was able to snag one off existing inventory and it saved her a month plus in wait time.
To be clear, what card info are you talking about? My VISA is always in my pocket! Or are we talking about something else like insurance?

Pillar delete? Is that to hide the metal strip between the roof and windows?
Refresh comes with everything blacked out, I'm getting the top of the car to look like this:
6Zm3Zjo.png

My current ICE car is FBO w/ a stage 1 tune, 3-piece body kit (front lip, side skirts, and rear diffuser), lowered on springs, aftermarket wheels. There's not much else I can do to this car haha.

I'm worried I might go down the same rabbit hole💰📉
I never did anything to my Camry, I've always wanted to, but I figured I would do it on my next.. so here's to a project car! 😂 Still debating on getting a white accents on steering wheel, full alcantara dash, and what color I want to do the bottom of the car in. Eventually break calipers in a color that will match the bottom, as well.. etc. 😂 So far I just have Elon Musk's signature on it.

• Love
Reactions: klev2687 and Boss56
Refresh comes with everything blacked out, I'm getting the top of the car to look like this:

I never did anything to my Camry, I've always wanted to, but I figured I would do it on my next.. so here's to a project car! 😂 Still debating on getting a white accents on steering wheel, full alcantara dash, and what color I want to do the bottom of the car in. Eventually break calipers in a color that will match the bottom, as well.. etc. 😂 So far I just have Elon Musk's signatu

I just LOVE the Pillar delete! My wrap / tint shop already quoted me a great price to do that for me as well. That's why I want the white car. I love the black on white contrast.

OK, I'm gonna be sitting right here around 11EDT tomorrow morning! Thanks
Best of luck to you.
View attachment 695420

I never did anything to my Camry, I've always wanted to, but I figured I would do it on my next.. so here's to a project car! 😂 Still debating on getting a white accents on steering wheel, full alcantara dash, and what color I want to do the bottom of the car in. Eventually break calipers in a color that will match the bottom, as well.. etc. 😂 So far I just have Elon Musk's signature on it.
The alcantara dash sounds really cool actually. That sounds incredibly expensive though haha.

I say go for the white steering wheel! I got this exact same wheel off a member here:

1628725730775.png

Reactions: chaoticvortex
Anyone else’s trade in taking a long time to appraise? I had to resubmit it a full week ago and haven’t received it back yet. EDD still sticking around late September.
I initially submitted one moment after I placed the order on 7/22. I got the offer next day but I didn't accept. I submitted another one last tuesday but it kept saying evaluation in progress for several days. I talked to my SA on sunday and he said he pinged the trade in team. I got the value this monday but the whole thing is still currently pending. Looks like it doesn't have my payoff info, which is weird because it was an option to enter the numbers myself at my first try. Now they don't even ask.

I just LOVE the Pillar delete! My wrap / tint shop already quoted me a great price to do that for me as well. That's why I want the white car. I love the black on white contrast.
Yeah my tint place is doing the pillar too. Honestly, if you're in the area, RPM Tesla was SOOO nice.
Best of luck to you.

The alcantara dash sounds really cool actually. That sounds incredibly expensive though haha.

I say go for the white steering wheel! I got this exact same wheel off a member here:

View attachment 695426
I'm on the fence about the carbon fiber.. I think I might try to get white accents more along the center, too? Otherwise I heard that the white will turn gross if you hold the wheel there.

But yeah.. I love carbon fiber but I half wonder if I'll just be a wannabe if I get it. 😂

You know... I've been thinking of how to mod the car the last 2 months of waiting, I might as well just get it out of the way with the tint. 😂😂 PLUS, at least with the pillar delete I won't look too much like all of the other Tesla's. 😅

Apparently 70 tint on front wind shield and front windows is now legal in California, for the Cali residents!!
Really it is? I'm going to do 70% with Stratos but they told me it could look hazy so now I'm double thinking it.

My advice is to check randomly on weekends. We find ours at like 430 on a Sunday evening. I was also autorefreshing all day at work lol.