Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I wonder if thats it for todays big batch drop. They dropped about 8 cars and all but 1 were west of the Mississippi River. I think 4 were CA.
I have consistently seeing 3-4 in new inventory the past few days here in So Cal. I just saw 2 this morning. I clicked on buy now for a white/white SR+ but by the time I entered payment info, the car was gone to someone else. It’s a big tease, but also a bit like a slot machine every time you refresh.

I have consistently seeing 3-4 in new inventory the past few days here in So Cal. I just saw 2 this morning. I clicked on buy now for a white/white SR+ but by the time I entered payment info, the car was gone to someone else. It’s a big tease, but also a bit like a slot machine every time you refresh.
So close! Hopefully the next one is the one! Good luck.

I'm about to hit a week of the same EDD of August 23 - September 12. It's been nice to have it stay consistent, hopefully the window tightens and I get a VIN soon. Ordered 7/3, blue/black/aero. I haven't seen anything in my area on the inventory sites so I'm just giving up and waiting. There aren't many Midwestern folks on here so it's hard to get a feeling for who else is getting VINs.
I agree. There are very few Midwesterners on this board. I'm from Indianapolis. I order 7/10 and my Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 05. Still no VIN but it's gotta be getting close. I ordered Model 3 SR+ white ext, black int, 19".

Reactions: asquared17
Looks like we’re all using Springfield NJ. Some with the same order date and car config :) Are either of you communicating with anyone from this Springfield location? i haven’t done anything with them. Like you I also keep watching that NJ rebate program funds deplete with each page refresh ;)

i actually wanted to post this to the NJ peeps bc i am picking up from princeton/lawrenceville (and foolishly hoping our cars are all together 😂). i think @Mattmo might be in the same boat as me, too.

curious to hear how the springfield vs princeton/lawrenceville delivery experience goes!!!

i have had sporadic email from my SA but am grateful he always answers my emails within 24 hours 😇. i try to limit my communication to anything truly urgent, haha - like getting a referral code added etc.

NJ Update - same as FrancI27. Ordered an SR+ Black/Black on 7/6, picking up in Princeton, EDD is August 25 - September 05. Been holding steady around that range for 3 days now. No VIN yet.
Hi NJ folks- I'm back after taking a week off from checking, finally got my sanity back! :D Anyways, latest EDD is showing 08/26 - 09/06, seems like the range is shrinking.. Good sign?
EDIT: No VIN yet. Springfield Pickup. (Have not received any communication from SAs)

The Tesla person helping me said that you can report any issues for up to 100 miles on the car... (not really many miles, tbh).

And when mine hit a 7 day window, (I had had 10-14 before) it gave me a vin the next day.

Just saw this, so careful for your panels, everyone!
Yea I also had a 100 mile window to put in any service requests for any issues I had with the car. You have to take some pics and submit in the app and schedule a service appointment. Mine had a few nicks and some weird spidering cracks (looks like someone or something leaned on the car) and a small scratch and some minor stains in the car. Had to put it all in. Let's see how they actually fix this though.

Reactions: Vystery