Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 695786

Got it! Pick up process was definitely interesting. Had to wait in line behind other cars to get helped. They asked for my ID, gave me my key cards, told me what space # my car is at. There were a lot of other Tessies there, probably 50+. Was a little hard finding the spot but they're all marked numerically. Mine was on an entirely different floor haha.

No issues with mine whatsoever, checked all the panels, gaps, trunk, frunk, you name it. The Interior is perfect too. I'll do a more detailed check when I get home but I'm currently at work again and nobody even knew I left ;)

For everyone waiting still, it's 100% worth it. The SR+ acceleration is insane already.
It's only been a week and I'm still madly in love with my car. Finding reasons to go drive it around lol

So glad you have no noticeable issues! I'm sure everything I reported was in spec but figured it's worth a check.

I did, it looks like they shotgun your report to multiple big institutions. Wells Fargo put me at 781 and I got the 2.49% APR at 72 months. Chase put me as low as 740s and CreditKarma TransUnion/Equifax scores put me around 760-770.
So FICO and not Vantage? My FICO for all reports are excellent at above 760 but my Vantage is mediocre, at low 700s. My credit union gave me a thumbs up that they would give me a loan but I don’t know my interest rate yet until after I submit a full application.

Reactions: jfguerrero
View attachment 695786

Got it! Pick up process was definitely interesting. Had to wait in line behind other cars to get helped. They asked for my ID, gave me my key cards, told me what space # my car is at. There were a lot of other Tessies there, probably 50+. Was a little hard finding the spot but they're all marked numerically. Mine was on an entirely different floor haha.

No issues with mine whatsoever, checked all the panels, gaps, trunk, frunk, you name it. The Interior is perfect too. I'll do a more detailed check when I get home but I'm currently at work again and nobody even knew I left ;)

For everyone waiting still, it's 100% worth it. The SR+ acceleration is insane already.
Nice! looks like you picked yours up at Burbank too

I hope your A/C is working! Congrats! :D

• Funny
Reactions: NB Hip fan
So FICO and not Vantage? My FICO for all reports are excellent at above 760 but my Vantage is mediocre, at low 700s. My credit union gave me a thumbs up that they would give me a loan but I don’t know my interest rate yet until after I submit a full application.
Yup that's the only drawback of it. I only had one hard inquiry and I'm okay with that. Going with them made it so easy as opposed to coordinating with a bank or CU and dealing with mailing in checks, etc...

Nice! looks like you picked yours up at Burbank too
Burbank yes! Staff there were very friendly.

Hard to spot the imperfections if it's in a dimly lit parking structure haha.

I hope your A/C is working! Congrats! :D
It is!! First thing I noticed is the sun is very strong from the front windshield and there's a lot of road noise. It's very loud driving on the highway.

Things suck right now. My trade in car is not expected to be ready tomorrow, and will probably be delayed to Monday. M3 delivery is Saturday that they are not willing to push out any further, so I might lose my VIN. Im hating thinking about the long wait! Only way I get lucky is that the same VIN gets reassigned to me again.

Things suck right now. My trade in car is not expected to be ready tomorrow, and will probably be delayed to Monday. M3 delivery is Saturday that they are not willing to push out any further, so I might lose my VIN. Im hating thinking about the long wait! Only way I get lucky is that the same VIN gets reassigned to me again.
Trying to figure this out… trade-in car not ready, meaning it is getting repaired? Did Tesla require some kind of work be done on the car before it could be traded in?

Wow, pushed out 6 months..
1628802989537.png

BTW, was that a new order for you? or did you link your existing reservation with the inventory car you found?
It was a new order, placed the order yesterday at around 8:00 AM picked up today at noon. Didn't know that was an option to associate to an existing reservation. There are currently three cars in my account, need to cancel the original model 3, and we also have a Y on order for nov/dec delivery.

Had a few things that I'm going to take to the service center - the right mirror cover had some foam poking out (just a tiny bit), some interior trim that the fit wasn't great, and then one of the pillars into the rear quarter panel had a little paint issue inside the gap, so not anything to worry about, but flagged them all so they could at least address.

Did you want the powershell script? If you want a copy I can get you it, should work on windows / mac, but if you are using windows - need to do a different command than the say command for the notification.

View attachment 695786

Congrats!!! I am waiting for the same config. Please get the baymax eye sticker for the lovely white seats haha :D

• Love
Reactions: Baytomax

Congrats man! I'm very excited for you! Enjoy the new ride and I'm glad it went smoothly!