Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got done re-writing the API Inventory Checker in Python and I have it pushing the updates in a Discord room I just created. It's all open-sourced, so feel free to do as you please. You're more than welcome to send in suggestions or pull-requests -> GitHub - tnoor-co/TeslaInventoryChecker: Search Tesla Inventory API and Get Notified

Right now, I'm only checking for FL inventory, but I can always add more states to my tracker - just PM me State & ZIP.

Hi NJ folks- I'm back after taking a week off from checking, finally got my sanity back! :D Anyways, latest EDD is showing 08/26 - 09/06, seems like the range is shrinking.. Good sign?
EDIT: No VIN yet. Springfield Pickup. (Have not received any communication from SAs)
Got the same EDD and also pickup is at Springfield. Ordered 7/6 when incentive started. White/White Interior/18 aero.Seems like the NJ folks all got similar delivery range, let’s hope we get the vin soon!

Just got done re-writing the API Inventory Checker in Python and I have it pushing the updates in a Discord room I just created. It's all open-sourced, so feel free to do as you please. You're more than welcome to send in suggestions or pull-requests -> GitHub - tnoor-co/TeslaInventoryChecker: Search Tesla Inventory API and Get Notified

Right now, I'm only checking for FL inventory, but I can always add more states to my tracker - just PM me State & ZIP.

Nice work! I literally just did the exact same thing except it sends a push notification to my phone using pushover if it sees a new car meeting my specs in the inventory.

Jeez - my EDD dates are slipping quickly… I’m now showing Oct 15 - Nov 04… NOVEMBER?!?! 🤮

I know, I know… disregard your EDD, but this does seem to coincide with the recent news of new orders showing January 2022 EDD’s…
I’m thinking that Tesla is starting to run in to some issues. With the new orders being pushed out to January and all of our existing orders slipping out too. I think it’s time for me to grab an existing inventory if I can

Got it! Pick up process was definitely interesting. Had to wait in line behind other cars to get helped. They asked for my ID, gave me my key cards, told me what space # my car is at. There were a lot of other Tessies there, probably 50+. Was a little hard finding the spot but they're all marked numerically. Mine was on an entirely different floor haha.

No issues with mine whatsoever, checked all the panels, gaps, trunk, frunk, you name it. The Interior is perfect too. I'll do a more detailed check when I get home but I'm currently at work again and nobody even knew I left ;)

For everyone waiting still, it's 100% worth it. The SR+ acceleration is insane already.
Nice! Looks like you got the same exact build I got (white on white).

Alright, now I’m really starting to get frustrated. Original time I was quoted was 9-13 weeks. I’m currently in week 11. I was really coming to terms with and accepting late September, even though it was beyond my original quoted time frame. My EDD has now been pushed back to October 14 - November 03. 🤬 I think it’s time to start looking at existing inventory as well even though prices have raised since I ordered. Does anyone know if I place the order if Tesla will honor my original order price?

Last edited: