Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Last delivery status update

Day1: home delivery/accepted to get inside and found out AC not working
Day 2~5 at service center. Picked up on Day 5 and AC is working and scratched windows are replaced.

Honestly my disappointment getting new car having AC issue was pretty big.
But Eddie, service manager, Chris and service team at Buena Park were very kind, followed up closely for me and repaired. My disappointment is gone now!
Tesla should be very glad to have them in the team

Day after repair was done, I got film wrap on headlights and tints on all windows at Ninetailz Motorsports in Santa Fe Springs and they did beautiful job for me !
I'm very glad to have my new buddy ready to join my journey now

thanks everyone and best luck on getting your model 3 !

View attachment 696465
It looks fantastic! All these initial troubles will fade away quickly - the days ahead are full of fun - enjoying your new wheels!

Lol if it’s blue then it’s the same one. I had no problem reserving it and securing it even with my BC address but when the SA called he just flat out said they wouldn’t ship it. It would cause too much damage along the journey and it was no bueno.
Ahahah it’s actually the blue! Not the color I wanted since I ordered the MSM but let see if they will ship it lol. Keep you post!

Reactions: Haber
After driving for the day I have to say this car is amazing. Feels really good and the instant torque is fun!
Wife is happy because she finally got her Highlander back, but she said she would like to drive the M3.
I am afraid she will say she wants the Tesla now. lol
Do not let her drive your Tesla! Ever! Or you will end up buying a second one like I had to! Lol ….. good luck! My bride stole my MYLR which I was in love with, don’t be a sucker!

I'm leaving the waiting room!

I picked up my Model 3 this afternoon in Vaughan, right before work. Looked it over the panel gaps were good and the only minor issue I found on the car was two little scratches on the rear passenger window. I've reached out to my SA about that. The team at the Vaughan location were working we're super fast and helpful even in the crazy heat.

I hope everyone the best when they pick up their cars. It's definitely the most fun I've had in a car... and the SR+ is plenty fast when you need it ;)
Congrats! Enjoy