Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It rained M3s a few minutes ago in CA, FL, NJ and Canada. All went away in a couple minutes. Waiting for an AZ miracle.
It’s been a crazy morning for sure! With our scripts running every 30 to 60 seconds and notifying on Discord, I believe about 3 or 4 of us were able to snag one this morning!

AND I got one too! EDD is next week!

@luckyguy, you’re next!!

(link to github open-sourced project is in one of my previous posts — don’t want to spam it)

It’s been a crazy morning for sure! With our scripts running every 30 to 60 seconds and notifying on Discord, I believe about 3 or 4 of us were able to snag one this morning!

AND I got one too! EDD is next week!

@luckyguy, you’re next!!

(link to github open-sourced project is in one of my previous posts — don’t want to spam it)
Thanks @ilike2brkthngs

the script is what helped them bag their cars. Am sure you have received blessings from many souls today.

Would love some suggestions for quality tint places in the SF Bay Area (preferably East Bay). Thanks!
Just had mine done a California Sunscreen in San Leandro. Ask for Sidney Lee (the owner). He's been doing it for ~30 years, and my cars for the last 10 years. Here's my car (done earlier this week) with 70% front/35% rear (I don't like it too dark).
IMG_20210812_151218396.jpg
IMG_20210812_151235964_HDR.jpg

I'm leaving the waiting room!

I picked up my Model 3 this afternoon in Vaughan, right before work. Looked it over the panel gaps were good and the only minor issue I found on the car was two little scratches on the rear passenger window. I've reached out to my SA about that. The team at the Vaughan location were working we're super fast and helpful even in the crazy heat.

I hope everyone the best when they pick up their cars. It's definitely the most fun I've had in a car... and the SR+ is plenty fast when you need it ;)

View attachment 696337
Congrats! Although iht's really depressing that I ordered literally this exact same car but on June 3rd and still no VIN