Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where is everyone looking for existing inventory? From Tesla.com or another site?

I used the tool developed by @ilike2brkthngs to search. Many others like me have joined the discord channel and probably a dozen folks bagged some inventory car with the help of the instant notifications. Search for a link by @ilike2brkthngs in some previous posts here to join the discord channel.

• Love
Reactions: ilike2brkthngs
Picked up today in Mt. Kisco. Appointment at noon, checked in at 11:50. Signed docs, Delivery advisor paired keys, and was on my way by 12:20. I'm a former Model S owner - so I skipped most of the spiel from the advisor. Car was flawless. Took 20 miles to calibrate Autopilot.
View attachment 697571
What was your order date? That's my build and location, might give me an idea for my delivery

Reactions: Mattyboy
Picked up today in Mt. Kisco. Appointment at noon, checked in at 11:50. Signed docs, Delivery advisor paired keys, and was on my way by 12:20. I'm a former Model S owner - so I skipped most of the spiel from the advisor. Car was flawless. Took 20 miles to calibrate Autopilot.
View attachment 697571
That looks to be the exact same model I am eagerly waiting for. The color is beautiful.

Reactions: Mad4sax
View attachment 697571
I'll be heading there in a couple months! Thanks for sharing your experience.

I’ve been lurking 👀 here too for the past few days just to gauge estimated EDD. I order a few days before you (7/18) May i ask how long have you been sitting in the Oct 16 EDD? I am still at the mid / end Sept EDD but hold my breathe every time i refresh my screen.
Are you me? I ordered on 7/18, original EDD was 8/8 - I was so thrilled. Latest is 9/15-9/30 :/

Reactions: asquared17
CC15716A-7691-49D1-BCEE-9DB767F2E39C.jpeg

Latest tweet from Sawyer Merritt - not sure where he gets his info so I’m not sure if it’s accurate…

7.16 order, have been at 9.15-9.30 for several days now. i am actually not upset about it; that timeframe would work really well for me (especially the earlier end of it) and it’s a 2 week spread instead of the previous 20-day spread.

seems like a bunch of us on the east coast fall into that same bucket of EDD’s, for whatever it’s worth.

of course,,,, this is all subject to change at random 🤣

Been lurking here for a while. Ordered 7/20/21. SR+ Blue/Black, no options. EDD went from 8/6 - 9/4, to 9/15 - 9/30, then no date for a while. Now I'm sitting at 10/16 - 11/5 for several days. A little discouraged by the shift...

I've added my generic insurance info (NC requires VIN) to see if that does, in fact, make a difference with prioritization.

Not much luck with existing inventory in my general area.

Patience.
What is included in "generic insurance" ? the coverage going to purchased ? Thank You.

Has anyone purchased a spare tire for their Tesla Model 3 from ModernSpare tire? Currently looking at options since a spare isn’t included with the car.
I considered it, but with the tire pressure monitoring and the frequency I have gotten a flat in the past 5 years, I didn't think it was worth the extra weight. Just going to keep a compressor/goo kit on board. Only use the goo in an emergency if you can't get somewhere to fix the tire.

Reactions: M-83 and KirtBall