Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery was supposed to be today at 2pm.
But tesla was in a silly goofy mood and had some other plans. Texted me last night the car was delayed in transit and rescheduled the delivery to Saturday instead 😭
I have no idea how they are only realizing just now about the delay. I even took a day off for the delivery. Maybe there is something wrong with the car and they have to fix it? Daamn you tesla
Are you picking up at Tyson’s? I’ll be there picking up on Saturday too!!

That's interesting. I asked that same question specifically regarding used inventory and was told no.
I’m about to find out the same question. I snagged a White/White LR+ with FSD enabled off existing inventory in Quebec this morning. I need them to turn FSD off so that it qualifies for EV incentives.

Then, just need to convince my wife to go with white interior or I might have a car to get rid of, haha

• Funny
Reactions: NB Hip fan
Are you picking up at Tyson’s? I’ll be there picking up on Saturday too!!
Yes I'm picking up from Tysons. but I have no idea when. the text said 'tentatively' Saturday, and my account did update to indicate that. but I see there is a note below my delivery appointment saying 'We will notify you when your car has arrived at your delivery location'. I don't remember seeing that before. I feel like there may be further delay, idk
And the worst part they even called me to confirm the delivery yesterday and even made the agreement available exactly 24 hour prior to the delivery time. I confirmed and accepted agreement immediately. And then they cancelled on me...

Last edited:
It happened today guys! I finally took delivery! The people at the Rockville Tesla are super sweet and helpful. They were great. Everything looks fine with my baby, I will post pics later as I’m out running some errands. This was a long road but I finally made it.
Oh I ordered a 14-50 adapter that has been delayed from Tesla somewhere in Utah but Rockville tesla was able to sell me one today so if anyone needs one (preferably in the DMV area), I can sell you mine that’s due to get here next week. Just DM me.
Anyway, it’s a long road but so worth it!

Any notice that on new orders the M3 no longer shows an estimated delivery timeframe regardless of what options you choose? I just noticed this today.

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 1.51.08 PM.png

• Helpful
Reactions: NB Hip fan
Anyone here with the 2021 SR+ know if they have access to the heated steering wheels? Hearing conflicting reports of it being available vs coming as a future add-on like rear heated seats.
i reached out to my SA about this. he confirmed that the SR+ does not come with heated steering wheel.

i am HOPING (desperately) that they will let us add it on as the months get colder. bc it’s one of the few (major) detractors for me as i get out of my current car.

Reactions: VivekDr
i reached out to my SA about this. he confirmed that the SR+ does not come with heated steering wheel.

i am HOPING (desperately) that they will let us add it on as the months get colder. bc it’s one of the few (major) detractors for me as i get out of my current car.
Being from Florida - I can not relate to this. Our steering wheels are always over heated 🤣🤣🤣