Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD keeps changing. They need to do a better job of locking down the date or just not showing it at all. It has gone from September to August or September to September to 8-14 weeks to September to January to the last 3 days of September to September now back to January. I ordered at the end of July but have a blue with 19 in wheels coming to hopefully it will be here sooner then a white one would. This is nail biting.

Order on 7/4. Black / black SR+. EDD has changed from 9/15-9/30 (where it has been resting now for 2 weeks) to 9/10-9/30. Hope it’s a good sign it moved in the right direction. Has this happened to anyone else? SA told me the day I ordered to expect car at the end of the quarter. Hope he was right.

Reactions: frycar
Yes I'm picking up from Tysons. but I have no idea when. the text said 'tentatively' Saturday, and my account did update to indicate that. but I see there is a note below my delivery appointment saying 'We will notify you when your car has arrived at your delivery location'. I don't remember seeing that before. I feel like there may be further delay, idk
And the worst part they even called me to confirm the delivery yesterday and even made the agreement available exactly 24 hour prior to the delivery time. I confirmed and accepted agreement immediately. And then they cancelled on me...
Suppose to be picking up at Tysons next weekend. They said they will text me when the car will be available on the actual day of delivery. I live over an hour away from Tysons and can't sit around all day waiting for their text. Please let us know how your delivery appt went - thank you and best of luck!

So delivery day finally had a conclusion. They delivered to us at home long after I had to leave for work. So I haven’t seen the car. I’m on a 3 day trip for work and I’ll see it around midnight on Saturday. So no idea if there are any issues with the car. The wife says it seems good to her. She took it for a little spin.

So question for you guys, she said she’s having issues adding a second car to her phone key. We have a MY and when she tries to set up the M3 Phone key it just doesn’t work. The M3 just never pops up. Swiping left and right doesn’t show the M3. Any have any experience adding a second car to the same phone app? Thanks!
6165E88D-5CAF-42B5-A2CA-B45DA56A06EC.jpeg

So delivery day finally had a conclusion. They delivered to us at home long after I had to leave for work. So I haven’t seen the car. I’m on a 3 day trip for work and I’ll see it around midnight on Saturday. So no idea if there are any issues with the car. The wife says it seems good to her. She took it for a little spin.

So question for you guys, she said she’s having issues adding a second car to her phone key. We have a MY and when she tries to set up the M3 Phone key it just doesn’t work. The M3 just never pops up. Swiping left and right doesn’t show the M3. Any have any experience adding a second car to the same phone app? Thanks!
View attachment 698906
Log out of the app and log back in. Also if her account isn’t the one who purchased you need to give the account access on your account @tesla.com

View attachment 698906

Gotta send her the 500 point inspection checklist PDF I'm sure is floating around on here lol.

Hey they gave you a silver sensor thingy. Cool easter egg.

I approve of your hurricane evac plan. And congrats!

even though you skipped the line