Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to get a pulse check from east coast folks that ordered at the end of July to see if you are seeing the same estimates on your end today.

For reference, Located in NC. I ordered on July 18th SR+ white interior/ Black exterior, 18” wheels. My EDD had ping-ponged all over the place (like everyone else here) and apparently I am now sitting in Oct 8-28 sat on a Sept EDD (9/15-9/30) for weeks until it changed yesterday.
PA - ordered July 23rd SR+ everything base; Oct 14-Nov3. Started in the Sept timeframe.

Reactions: KirtBall
Just wanted to get a pulse check from east coast folks that ordered at the end of July to see if you are seeing the same estimates on your end today.

For reference, Located in NC. I ordered on July 18th SR+ white interior/ Black exterior, 18” wheels. My EDD had ping-ponged all over the place (like everyone else here) and apparently I am now sitting in Oct 8-28 sat on a Sept EDD (9/15-9/30) for weeks until it changed yesterday.
NJ here, ordered 4 days after you - same config - my dates are 10/14-11/03

NC as well. Ordered 7/20. Blue/Black. No options. Varied a lot over the last month. Been 10/17-11/6 for a little over a week now.

Ordered 07/14, been sitting at an 09/08-09/28 EDD for a solid week or so.

NJ here. Ordered 07/10. Current EDD 09/2-09/22 for the past week.

Wow it's crazy. It depends on the colors too... Someone who ordered the same day I did in the same state got a VIN last week and I'm still waiting.

I ordered on July 6th and it went from August to September last week. Been sitting at Sept 2/12 for days now and no VIN.

I think everyone got pushed back at least a week.
Funny you say that bc i was wondering about that too .. if the car color makes a difference on how soon your car would arrive compare to other car colors.

I tried to find info if Tesla produces one color more than another (of course no luck)

I’m in Canada, but east coast… ordered July 21 - white/white, everything else base. My EDD was Sept 10-30 - then moved to Oct 15 - Nov 04 for a while - now back to Sept 10-30 for the past 3 days. 🤷‍♂️