Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When it's that close, the next "few days" are going to be the longest few days of your life!!

What config did you end up getting?
I went with the white with black interior. Was able to grab the exact base model that I had ordered initially.

And I know haha the days feel so long. It's funny because I wasn't even thinking about the car when it was November-December EDD, but now that it's so close I feel more impatient than ever even though this LFP spoiled the hell out of me.

I went with the white with black interior. Was able to grab the exact base model that I had ordered initially.

And I know haha the days feel so long. It's funny because I wasn't even thinking about the car when it was November-December EDD, but now that it's so close I feel more impatient than ever even though this LFP spoiled the hell out of me
I don't know how warm it gets for you in your city but white is such a nice color in summer temps. I can place my hand on the body panels when it's 90°+ out and the panel is slightly warm and that's about it. My coworker's black paint Tesla is scalding to touch.

If I could swap my NCA battery SR+ for a LFP one I'd do it in a heartbeat!

I’m trying to maintain some level of productivity this week, when I know its not happening till this weekend at the soonest.

Oh the antici…. pation!
Which location are you going to be picking it up from? Hope you take a thorough amount of time to go through. They only give you the first 100 miles to schedule service for any cosmetic imperfections.

I’m trying to maintain some level of productivity this week, when I know its not happening till this weekend at the soonest.

Oh the antici…. pation!
I am taking a whole week of PTO so I can sit around and refresh a page knowing nothing will change (at least not in direct relations with the number of times I refresh the page) 😄

Last edited:
i've been eagerly refreshing this thread seeing if anyone else has gotten their LFP SR+ so I know I can go bug my SA for a pickup. Right now my delivery is set for Saturday, but they told me it's just a holding spot in case things shift (bad or good)

Which location are you going to be picking it up from? Hope you take a thorough amount of time to go through. They only give you the first 100 miles to schedule service for any cosmetic imperfections.
I’m supposed to be picking it up in Marina Del Rey. I live about 30 miles from there. Definitely planning to use what time I can to check it out — no hurry to leave the dealer from fatigue on this one! Also, not sure the facilities there compared to what sounds like dark and gloomy in Burbank!

I couldn't hold it anymore and so I called Burbank, and I ended a call with a contactless delivery scheduled for the 5th 0800-1200!😄 Received an email for down-payment.
Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 11.12.07 AM.png

My pickup for my LFP was scheduled for tomorrow since last Friday. Everything that wasn't Tesla Vision agreement was completed, including final payment. Get a robocall this morning saying to confirm my appointment for tomorrow and sign the Vision agreements. A few mins ago I just got a robo-text saying currently being transported and now my appointment is set for 9/4 but if it arrives sooner they will call.

So I go in and check the account and the delivery date has been updated to 9/4...BUT now my account says I owe $4 for a tire fee. What the hell is a tire fee? I had a balance of zero an hour ago.

A little backstory, I ordered mine LPF within 20 mins of receiving that mass email last week. The car already had a VIN attached to it in check-out and less than 24 hours later was allowed to schedule my delivery. At the time, the earliest date to schedule for pickup was Sept. 1st.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 11.07.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 11.07.37 AM.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 61
Im about to go and drive the delivery truck myself... who's with me
I drive on the 880 from Hayward to Emeryville in the bay area a lot and I constantly used to see the trucks transporting teslas around 10:30 pm ish. Even more so two or three weeks ago when I used to see multiple trucks along the way. Now im actually looking for them when i make the drive and havent seen a peep for a over a week lol

For those of you in San Diego who ordered in the last few days, I just called Carlsbad and they quoted my car as still being pre-production. Delivery window is 9/3 to 9/12 on my account. They said it will likely be another 1-2 weeks from today. Ordered a M3 SR+ in white with black interior.

Reactions: HuntersTSL