Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm happy you Paramus people are just getting it delivered somewhere else. Phew. I mean... it stinks if you have to drive an hour to get your car, but at least your car is fine.

Princeton has been good so far. The people there were great when we placed our order, and I got a text from my SA two days ago (5 days prior to delivery), and she's been very responsive since. We're just waiting to review the contract (24 hours before delivery apparently) and they'll drop off the car on Monday. She was already saying that it was going to be a busy weekend, I can't even imagine now if more cars have been sent there.

The only weird thing that's happened is that I got an email saying our loan had to be reapproved and to go to my account, but nothing had changed, and 8 hours later got the email for the final payment, so I guess the loan is set now (and we got the $5k. Yay). Now I just hope the person who will drop the car will stay for a bit, but I suppose it doesn't really matter as we can complain about car faults after delivery anyway...

3 days to go...

About the NJ credit - dang it went down fast. My guess is that, for all the people who ordered a car on the first day, the final payment was due in the last 24 hours. so it would explain the huge drop. I hope you all get it though.

Created an account just to say that we just called Fremont DC. We bought an LFP off of inventory on 8/26 (bc who knows when our Model X is coming). The EDD was 8/31 to 9/4. They were in the middle of detailing our car during the call. They are getting them ready! The SA is thinking this afternoon or tomorrow, we'll be able to pick up. The SA said paying for the car or confirming insurance won't trigger a delivery date faster. Best thing to do is call the DC and have them check on your car (as everyone has been saying). Looking forward to receiving our LFP soon-ish!!

Reactions: frycar and Mattmo
Created an account just to say that we just called Fremont DC. We bought an LFP off of inventory on 8/26 (bc who knows when our Model X is coming). The EDD was 8/31 to 9/4. They were in the middle of detailing our car during the call. They are getting them ready! The SA is thinking this afternoon or tomorrow, we'll be able to pick up. The SA said paying for the car or confirming insurance won't trigger a delivery date faster. Best thing to do is call the DC and have them check on your car (as everyone has been saying). Looking forward to receiving our LFP soon-ish!!
I'm picking up at Fremont too! Do you know if all the updates are installed on the LFP car? Also do you have a scheduled appointment? Also did you call Fremont DC @ 510-897-4560?

I'm picking up for Fremont too! Do you know if all the updates are installed on the LFP car? Also do you have a scheduled appointment?
They are still waiting for the updates unfortunately. Can't schedule appointments just yet. The SA on the phone seemed competent (at least compared to the other one we've been dealing with for the X). You should give them a call!

Reactions: thebestiam1
I have to drive it up to Seattle when I get the car so, we'll see how FSD works ;)

I may do the same thing in November. We used to live there and taking our kids to see our favorite spots… I’m hoping to take the M3, but we are going to take our dog as well… my kids are going to be cramped in there! It’s either that or the Landcruiser which has space, but will cost more than a flight to Seattle to get there! Haha

I may do the same thing in November. We used to live there and taking our kids to see our favorite spots… I’m hoping to take the M3, but we are going to take our dog as well… my kids are going to be cramped in there! It’s either that or the Landcruiser which has space, but will cost more than a flight to Seattle to get there! Haha
HAHAHA, the dog gets the shotgun obviously.

Reactions: Bullitt