Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I concur.
i have sent him an email already but so far crickets.

just tried to call princeton but it says their offices are closed for the day. i’ll try again tomorrow and hope that the data team can merge me ASAP so i can get this show on the road already!!!!

ETA: just tried to sign into the old account and it’s gone so,,,, that seems promising!!!

Last edited:
i have sent him an email already but so far crickets.

just tried to call princeton but it says their offices are closed for the day. i’ll try again tomorrow and hope that the data team can merge me ASAP so i can get this show on the road already!!!!
Hahahaha they usually close at 1900 local so maybe they decided to close a few minutes early?

Emails tend to help. At least you can get something on paper so it is not like the next person can pretend the previous person does not exist lol.

Reactions: asquared17
Had anyone in Arizona had any news?
Absolutely nothing. My LFP order showed a scheduled appointment for home delivery September 13 without any communication. I would t have known without logging into my account and noticing. Local rain tree number routes to someone who claims they aren’t on the ground and don’t have any details but they did confirm my car is onsite.

Called the DC....

At first when he looked up my account he said my car just needed the firmware update and should be ready tomorrow or sunday, possibly even today!

I then i asked, so my car is on the lot just waiting the firmware update? Because I still don't have an EDD?

He said "oh i should checked that first", he then realized my car is still in pre-production and he predicts i should be able to pick up next weekend.

I'm not even mad because when he said this weekend i knew that was highly unlikely. I'm just glad his timeframe matched up with what my SA said couple days ago.

But still worried something else weird is going on because I still don't have an EDD :(

Congrats to those who already picked theirs up or will this weekend! IM JEALOUS!

Reactions: asquared17
I am picking up my LFP SR+ tomorrow!

My first order was on 07/25. The EDD was end of October to mid November. Got the email a week ago about inventory SR+. Ordered right way. Got VIN after placed the order but no EDD. Few days later an appointment showed up in my account without any communication with me. Called the delivery center to reschedule, was able to change to delivery to today. The next day, my appointment moved back by a week, again without any communication. Called again, was told the car needs a software update. The day after the call, the agreement and payment page showed up but my earlier order was still there. I called and texted many times, trying to get the $100 deposit credit to the inventory order with no success. Everyone from Tesla told me they would fixed it but as I am writing now, it is still not fixed. Meanwhile my trade in is accumulating miles fast and I am 100 miles away from the delivery center. I will be adding over 1000 miles to the trade in if I have to wait another week. I really don't want to wait for another trade in estimate. Having go through this twice with Tesla, I got two estimates differ by $1500. The offer with the LFP order is the higher one. I do want to keep it.

About a hour ago, I got a call from the delivery center, asking if I can pick up the car this weekend and promising they will fixed the $100 today. Make an appointment tomorrow at 1. Now I am refreshing my account page every 5 second, waiting for the credit to show up.

Absolutely nothing. My LFP order showed a scheduled appointment for home delivery September 13 without any communication. I would t have known without logging into my account and noticing. Local rain tree number routes to someone who claims they aren’t on the ground and don’t have any details but they did confirm my car is onsite.
I am in Arizona and will pick up mine tomorrow. But I still haven't got my $100 deposit moved to the current order. Hope they get it done today.

Seemed like all was set for me tomorrow. I had signed the agreement and all.

Now a few hours later, they have pulled the signed documents and there are none for me to sign. It appears that they are redoing them to cover the $100 deposit from the original order. I had written it off and didn't really care. But that is nice that they are taking care of it!

They also have made the insurance effective from today. I think they are trying to get me in the car right away. Fine with me!

Glad to pick it up today. DA told me no paper docs need to sign. All paperwork switch to electronic docs which shown on web.
Hope all of you guys can bring your sons home soon.

WechatIMG127.jpeg