Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got my LFP yesterday. One thing I dont see are the miles from my referral code, does it take time for it to appear?
I’ve yet to see my miles as well, though my friend (whose code I used).. shows I took delivery of the car. I emailed support this morning about it. I’ve also yet to see my car get the latest update, so it doesn’t even show a range of 262mi. I charged it yesterday to 100%… which shows as 254mi. Hopefully it’ll update soon!

Worth mentioning… my Monroney sticker definitely shows 262mi.

Attachments

• A83A5F7B-0C3B-4BE9-9E6C-6EC7F73B9BE4.jpeg
    A83A5F7B-0C3B-4BE9-9E6C-6EC7F73B9BE4.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 76
Appreciate all the great info on here! I recently joined this party and have a couple questions. I'm located in Texas.

Ordered NCA on 9/3 EDD November.
Found out about LFP and ordered from existing inventory on 9/4. Immediately got a VIN and EDD of 9/17-9/27. Hasn't changed since 9/4, nor have I received any updates. When I ordered my LFP it was during the large inventory dump and I was able to pick exactly what I wanted. However, after I ordered they tacked on a $1000 transport fee. I would've sworn my zip was set in the filter but the extra $1k was not in the total when I entered my CC for the $250. My SA doesn't know what happened and they cant find the car. He thinks it likely hasn't been built yet and I nabbed one that was supposed to be headed elsewhere. If that's the case he thinks the transport fee won't apply. But Texas is screwed up in so many ways. Has anyone else experienced this? My SA seems to be one of the better ones and I'm hopeful but I've tried talking to other people at Tesla and I've heard all kinds of answers.

I also failed to use my referral. Can I add one after I've ordered?

Thanks!

Appreciate all the great info on here! I recently joined this party and have a couple questions. I'm located in Texas.

Ordered NCA on 9/3 EDD November.
Found out about LFP and ordered from existing inventory on 9/4. Immediately got a VIN and EDD of 9/17-9/27. Hasn't changed since 9/4, nor have I received any updates. When I ordered my LFP it was during the large inventory dump and I was able to pick exactly what I wanted. However, after I ordered they tacked on a $1000 transport fee. I would've sworn my zip was set in the filter but the extra $1k was not in the total when I entered my CC for the $250. My SA doesn't know what happened and they cant find the car. He thinks it likely hasn't been built yet and I nabbed one that was supposed to be headed elsewhere. If that's the case he thinks the transport fee won't apply. But Texas is screwed up in so many ways. Has anyone else experienced this? My SA seems to be one of the better ones and I'm hopeful but I've tried talking to other people at Tesla and I've heard all kinds of answers.

I also failed to use my referral. Can I add one after I've ordered?

Thanks!
sorry to hear about this!!

can’t speak to the rest of it, but will say that your SA should have no problem tacking on a referral code. as long as it’s done before pickup, this seems to work out just fine.

i did the same thing and my SA attached the code to the new order without issue. 😊

I finally got my LFP yesterday. One thing I dont see are the miles from my referral code, does it take time for it to appear?
A lot of the LFP deliveries are taking time or just plain not showing up despite the referrer seeing it as delivered in their loot box. Some have had luck emailing the referral email for Tesla. After emailing Tesla, they would usually apply it within hours.

And Tesla claims currently online that the Standard Plus has a curb weight of 3,582 on a vehicle with a range of 262 miles. Unclear whether that is NCA or LFP.
All SR+ orders going forward are LFP in United States. If you have a Vehicle that says 262 Miles when purchased its LFP Vehicle. It was 252 miles before a software update where Normally the SR+ Vehicles have 55.6 KWh Battery. Now the Available Battery Before was 50 KWh, where the car kept 5KWh in Reserve. With the new Update it Only Keeps 2Kwh In reserve, so that they can say the EPA Range in 262 Miles Instead of 252 Miles before the Update. NCA Vehicles have a range of 263 Miles with a 5Kwh Reserve. Because of the New Battery Chemistry and the Fact they need to but more batteries in terms of both Volume and Weight into the Vehicle, the build is 250 Pounds heavier then the NCA Build. People still seem to be Enjoying the Vehicles the same and can't really notice a difference. And the perks of having a overall longer lasting battery in terms of Longevity and having more Recharge cycles with being able to Charge to 100% without as much damage as a NCA build is a big plus. LFP Batteries don't seem to do well in the Cold weather though. so Its a bit of a trade of, it basically what works best for you and your situation,.

I switched to an "Inventory" LFP car on August 27. The VIN was immediately in my account and delivery window was September 1-7. But, starting September 2, the delivery window started moving backward one day at a time. I emailed my sales advisor who told me this was due to a software update. Then silence. Yesterday the delivery window update to September 8-11 and likely would have gone to September 9-12 today.

This morning, I stopped at my local store, where I would be taking delivery. They told me that with the LFP vehicles, the system will not automatically schedule a delivery - a person needs to do it (and my sales advisor was away from the office). So the local store set my delivery for this weekend. He also told me to wait to pay and sign the agreements until the morning of delivery.

I finally got a delivery appointment for Saturday in Coral Gables after calling every day since my car got there on 9/3. Now just hoping there are no major issues or they don’t change the appointment.

With door alignment and panel gaps and paint etc, are they good at fixing them in service or should I refuse it?

Also anyone who got their LFP already, did it come with floor mats like the MIC version? If not, what is recommended?

I finally got a delivery appointment for Saturday in Coral Gables after calling every day since my car got there on 9/3. Now just hoping there are no major issues or they don’t change the appointment.

With door alignment and panel gaps and paint etc, are they good at fixing them in service or should I refuse it?

Also anyone who got their LFP already, did it come with floor mats like the MIC version? If not, what is recommended?
As far as I know, the SR+ in the US does not come with mats, period. So I ordered some from Evannex which I like a lot (but they are not in the car yet). Evannex is essentially next door to you.

Yesterday got a text to schedule delivery for Friday, this morning got a confirmation call and just now I received another call saying that my backup camera is still not fixed and they need more time, so they pushed it another week for now. Incredibly frustrating as I don't currently own a car and need a car for work this weekend and Tesla won't pay for a rental