Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh my god it's happening.

I'm so excited.

09.10.21-19:45:43.png

EDIT: FRIDAY!

09.10.21-19:59:57.png

Last edited:
Are LFP cars still being dropped into existing inventory? I haven't seen any show up within 200 miles of my zip for a while. I want the LFP version of the car, and I'm wondering if it'd be worthwhile to find one in another area that will require a shipping fee.

Are LFP cars still being dropped into existing inventory? I haven't seen any show up within 200 miles of my zip for a while. I want the LFP version of the car, and I'm wondering if it'd be worthwhile to find one in another area that will require a shipping fee.

Yes being dropped randomly, I ordered mine Sunday evening Aug 29 and picked up 9 days later. There were maybe 5 available and they went fast.

Delivery scheduled for Monday Buena Park!
My original EDD was 8/29 - 9/8. Earlier this week delayed to 9/13-9/22.

For anyone with end of august orders and have not schedule delivery. I was able to get a ticket submitted to transfer my car from fremont to the delivery center by calling the delivery center and saying "I have had my vin for over two weeks now and have yet to receive a text to schedule delivery". The SA pinged my car (to verify it was ready for transfer) and escalated a ticket to get my car transfer to the DC. I did this on Thursday and received a delivery text this morning!

Just keep calling your DC saying those magic words until someone actually helps you!

Delivery scheduled for Monday Buena Park!
My original EDD was 8/29 - 9/8. Earlier this week delayed to 9/13-9/22.

For anyone with end of august orders and have not schedule delivery. I was able to get a ticket submitted to transfer my car from fremont to the delivery center by calling the delivery center and saying "I have had my vin for over two weeks now and have yet to receive a text to schedule delivery". The SA pinged my car (to verify it was ready for transfer) and escalated a ticket to get my car transfer to the DC. I did this on Thursday and received a delivery text this morning!

Just keep calling your DC saying those magic words until someone actually helps you!

amazing advice, thank you!

Reactions: MG535
They are still being dropped quite regularly. There’s a discord link in the previous pages where listings are posted immediately within seconds. But if not, just keep refreshing the pages. Best time to look out is around 11:18am EST.

Reactions: Baluchi