Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you personally cancel both orders? Be persistent calling Tesla. Keep your reservation numbers. You should be able to get at a new reservation for what you want without any additional order fee. It will take some patience on your part, but I'm confident you can get it done.
I only cancelled one and then it cancelled both on my account.

I called. The agent said he would see about getting 3 payments applied to the account so I’m not “out” any money since it was an odd circumstance. We’ll see what he says

I’m picking up in Charlotte. I think the vision agreement has something to do with the autopilot on the car but don’t quote me on that i may be completely wrong. I just know it’s another document we have to acknowledge. I just haven’t received any new docs under my account yet.

My first order was placed on July 18 (NCA battery) with the EDD bouncing all over the place until it stayed on Oct 16-Nov 2 for a few weeks. Around the end of Aug, Tesla sent out an email to folks with Q4 EDD mentioning that they have the M3 w/ the LFP battery available with a quicker delivery timeframe. I waited a week and then decided to pull the trigger when they had their 2nd drop on their inventory site.

Based on what i am reading, the LFP battery may be the battery type for M3 SR+ model going forward since the range on their order site is now showing 262.

i think the end of sept EDD is to have Tesla push as many cars ASAP before quarter end.
Ah, gotcha. My EDD jumped to Oct/Nov for 24 hours but then came back to Sept, so thats probably why I never got an email offering to switch. PRetty weird how all this plays out. As fun as it was ordering a car sitting in the bathtub, the rest of the experience is really quite stressful. Almost done though...I hope!!

• Funny
Reactions: KirtBall
Ah, gotcha. My EDD jumped to Oct/Nov for 24 hours but then came back to Sept, so thats probably why I never got an email offering to switch. PRetty weird how all this plays out. As fun as it was ordering a car sitting in the bathtub, the rest of the experience is really quite stressful. Almost done though...I hope!!
I followed your lead and called the customer service line and was able to schedule my delivery pick up on the 27th. The guy i spoke with updated my profile and all of the additional docs showed up …as well as the request for my final payment. Of course going to wait til i get closer to my delivery date or on my delivery date before i make the payment.

And yes…. Totally agree the wait and the unknown is just awful

I followed your lead and called the customer service line and was able to schedule my delivery pick up on the 27th. The guy i spoke with updated my profile and all of the additional docs showed up …as well as the request for my final payment. Of course going to wait til i get closer to my delivery date or on my delivery date before i make the payment.

And yes…. Totally agree the wait and the unknown is just awful
I talked to them about the payment and they said to just bring a personal check the day of delivery, despite the website saying "pay now". He said they don't let people pay too far in advance because if issues arise people get very upset. Nice to have a delivery date eh? I refresh the page often, just to see it. I'm fairly certain something will change but I can be happy looking at it for now - haha

Did you do your insurance? I talked to my insurance guy and got the car added, with an effective date of the 27th. Easy to change that whenever the actual date is.

Reactions: KirtBall
Same car, same order date and no EDD either. I wonder if us CA orders would even receive before EOQ. I've contacted my SA and he doesn't have any info either. Original NCA order back in 5/22....still no car. :rolleyes:
This is just wrong! Just some bad luck but I’m sure you will be happy when you get your car and this extra month of delay in your case will be forgotten soon. All the best to you. I don’t know why I’m still lurking on this forum (rooting for you guys to get your cars soon, I guess!) but one comment I wanted to make related to a post earlier today is that the sticker on my NCA delivered on Friday also states 262 miles and not 263. The vehicle weight is a quick way to tell if you have an NCA or LFP. But guys don’t obsess about the difference between the batteries, both are great and the car is amazing.

Same car, same order date and no EDD either. I wonder if us CA orders would even receive before EOQ. I've contacted my SA and he doesn't have any info either. Original NCA order back in 5/22....still no car. :rolleyes:
It seems people snagging up existing inventory the last week of August took their deliveries last week. They didn’t get EDD just a text saying time to choose your delivery day. So us ordering the first week of September would get a text sometime this week? Hopefully?

Reactions: HyperionM3
I talked to them about the payment and they said to just bring a personal check the day of delivery, despite the website saying "pay now". He said they don't let people pay too far in advance because if issues arise people get very upset. Nice to have a delivery date eh? I refresh the page often, just to see it. I'm fairly certain something will change but I can be happy looking at it for now - haha

Did you do your insurance? I talked to my insurance guy and got the car added, with an effective date of the 27th. Easy to change that whenever the actual date is.
Yup yup my husband literally just called ours and did the same thing.

And yes totally refreshing my pages still b/w this forum, Reddit and my account page (apparently it’s now force of habit since I’ve been doing it the past 60 days)

It seems people snagging up existing inventory the last week of August took their deliveries last week. They didn’t get EDD just a text saying time to choose your delivery day. So us ordering the first week of September would get a text sometime this week? Hopefully?

8/27 order here with no EDD or delivery text in sight. the car has not been built yet. delivery center employees tell me "maybe it'll come by the end of the month". hope you're right that the rest of us will get some news soon. <fingers crossed>

Ordered 9/4, white/black. My EDD updated this morning to 9/26 with a set time. I wasn't given an option. Not really a problem but odd it's nearly 2 weeks out. My SA is radio silent. I'm calling and texting. Store told me he's there and will call back when he's done with another customer. He still hasn't added my trade in or explained why I was suddenly charged a $1000 transport fee. Also rather annoyed by the Pay Now I'm greeted with everytime I log in even though it's missing my trade, tax, and other fees.

I'm in no rush and my trade with Tesla was a good offer. I feel like I should be an ideal person for experiencing this dealership free process but so far its been nothing but confusion and stress. Worst I'm out $250 but my mind doesn't seem to work like that.

Finally got a EDD for my 9/3 order from existing inventory EDD is Sept 16th to Sept 21st!! For Marina Del Ray Location

Attachments

• 1EFD085A-48F4-4940-B7C3-F3FCA1F5460A.jpeg
    1EFD085A-48F4-4940-B7C3-F3FCA1F5460A.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 66
8/27 order here with no EDD or delivery text in sight. the car has not been built yet. delivery center employees tell me "maybe it'll come by the end of the month". hope you're right that the rest of us will get some news soon. <fingers crossed>
Same boat; 8/27 LFP battery order... My SA probably thinks I'm crazy about how often I text him.. White/White, sport rims, I swear it's because I got white interior and sport rims....

I just want my car!

Reactions: sleon
I’ve yet to see my miles as well, though my friend (whose code I used).. shows I took delivery of the car. I emailed support this morning about it. I’ve also yet to see my car get the latest update, so it doesn’t even show a range of 262mi. I charged it yesterday to 100%… which shows as 254mi. Hopefully it’ll update soon!

Worth mentioning… my Monroney sticker definitely shows 262mi.
I was able to snag an existing inventory SR+ last week! My car was missing the Monroney sticker, so I went today to pick it up and mine is the same as the poster above. I'm so confused. We're supposed to have taken delivery of LFP vehicles with lithium IRON batteries, yet our window stickers say lithium ION. Is this throwing anyone else off?

I was able to snag an existing inventory SR+ last week! My car was missing the Monroney sticker, so I went today to pick it up and mine is the same as the poster above. I'm so confused. We're supposed to have taken delivery of LFP vehicles with lithium IRON batteries, yet our window stickers say lithium ION. Is this throwing anyone else off?
LFP is a lithium ion battery. So is NCA.

MSM/white/19" wheels.

Same boat; 8/27 LFP battery order... My SA probably thinks I'm crazy about how often I text him.. White/White, sport rims, I swear it's because I got white interior and sport rims....

I just want my car!

absolutely! the white interior coupled with sport wheels seems to be the problem. I've noticed cars posted on the discord that have been produced with similar specs but have black interior. at any rate, I'm thinking about switching to the black interior because we've got a toddler, so we'll see where my impatience takes me...

We are on the same boat. Ordered CATL Model 3 on Aug 27. White/white with 19” wheels. No EDD no text. Been calling they said it’s still not off the production line

Reactions: sleon