Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If y’all are in the US, there is a very high chance that you might be able to snag an existing inventory for M3 - SR+, LR or Performance. For Canada, SR+ trickles in here and there but not as often as the others.

We have been posting every single Tesla listing in states/provinces that we monitor with a lot more data that Tesla provides on their UI (including build dates, demo discounts, etc). In fact, over 120 people have gotten their vehicles through the help of these listings. I made the bot and have been providing this free service to our fellow community members because I was in your shoes not long ago.

End of quarter push is a real thing and it could get messy. Either way, good luck on the hunt for an existing inventory and to those still waiting, I hope your EDD comes soon!

If y’all are in the US, there is a very high chance that you might be able to snag an existing inventory for M3 - SR+, LR or Performance. For Canada, SR+ trickles in here and there but not as often as the others.

We have been posting every single Tesla listing in states/provinces that we monitor with a lot more data that Tesla provides on their UI (including build dates, demo discounts, etc). In fact, over 120 people have gotten their vehicles through the help of these listings. I made the bot and have been providing this free service to our fellow community members because I was in your shoes not long ago.

End of quarter push is a real thing and it could get messy. Either way, good luck on the hunt for an existing inventory and to those still waiting, I hope your EDD comes soon!
Thanks for the assist. It was really helpful!

• Love
Reactions: ilike2brkthngs
Guess I should take it down a notch, huh? Thanks for keeping me grounded ,Saint. Ain’t over till it’s over!

1632190388725.png

No mine was November and they Bumped me to March.
Miracles Truly Happen ,,,. After waiting since.. June 2nd I just got my vin. My scheduled delivery is the next 3 days. Whew. My take on reading this foum is. Dont waste you time callng,,nobody knows nuttin. Half the time I think they make crap up. remember some of these SA’s were probably hired 2 weeks ago and are green or they are tired of answering calls so they wing it to blow you off. Just let the whole process play out Now we will see how the delivery in Carlsbad plays out..

Miracles Truly Happen ,,,. After waiting since.. June 2nd I just got my vin. My scheduled delivery is the next 3 days. Whew. My take on reading this foum is. Dont waste you time callng,,nobody knows nuttin. Half the time I think they make crap up. remember some of these SA’s were probably hired 2 weeks ago and are green or they are tired of answering calls so they wing it to blow you off. Just let the whole process play out Now we will see how the delivery in Carlsbad plays out..

They gave you a firm date and time in 3 days or they gave you a three day window?

@arnesto So you got your VIN and a delivery window on the same day?

Reactions: SaintMickey®
@arnesto So you got your VIN and a delivery window on the same day?
I know your question was not for me, but I received my VIN last night and then received my delivery window this morning. Al through text and email. I wanted to pick up at the delivery center since I live close by so I texted the 510 number and also emailed the delivery center directly. They quickly switched to DC pick up. I’m scheduled to pick up the vehicle Friday. I could have scheduled as soon as Wednesday but Friday works better for my schedule.

Reactions: asquared17
HI all, just placed my order for M3SR+ and after being approved for the loan the estimated delivery time in the app is saying is November-December while was March when I was placing an order. I've been waiting for deliveries to be pushed to the next year before the ordering so the resale price in the future will be better. How accurate those dates are and is there a way I can ask Tesla to deliver next year without being penalized?
Also such a quick delivery suggest that it is LFP batteries and car made in China which I am not very fond of.

HI all, just placed my order for M3SR+ and after being approved for the loan the estimated delivery time in the app is saying is November-December while was March when I was placing an order. I've been waiting for deliveries to be pushed to the next year before the ordering so the resale price in the future will be better. How accurate those dates are and is there a way I can ask Tesla to deliver next year without being penalized?
Also such a quick delivery suggest that it is LFP batteries and car made in China which I am not very fond of.
It's not made in china.

Reactions: SaintMickey®
Cars delivered in November and follow will likely have VIN's that indicate 2022 model year.

If the range stated when you ordered was either 253 or 262 miles, you will likely receive the LFP battery chemistry. Note that while the battery may be imported, your VIN will likely show the car was assembled in Fremont, California. That said, the build quality of the Made in China model 3's is said to be superior.

I ordered recently like you. It said February then few days later changed to November then a few days earlier changed to March I ordered on 9/11/21.