Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everybody!
I ordered a M3 SR+ (white interior, no other options) on Sept 26th, 2021. I'm in Essex, Ontario Canada. Still no EDD but I got invited to attend a TeslaTALK predelivery event online. Anyone else experience this? I contacted my SA and Tesla support about an EDD but haven't heard back.
Funny thing - Almost immediately after I posted, I got an EDD of Nov 19-Dec 9. MUCH better than the April date that I was getting on the website before I ordered.

I ordered yesteday. White/black interior. Literally no changes.this isn’t my first Tesla. In fact it will be my third. But it’s a little odd. In my account yesteday it said expect delivery in April. I got up this morning to an email that said welcome to the Tesla family (apparently the two others don’t count 🤷🏻‍♀️) prepare for delivery. I’ve done everything even added my insurance as I live in a state where the vin isn’t required on the policy for delivery. Is this normal to get so far out from April? My account also doesn’t show anything as far as when to expect the car. is this the usual routine or is this going to accelerate faster than I’d anticipated?

I ordered yesteday. White/black interior. Literally no changes.this isn’t my first Tesla. In fact it will be my third. But it’s a little odd. In my account yesteday it said expect delivery in April. I got up this morning to an email that said welcome to the Tesla family (apparently the two others don’t count 🤷🏻‍♀️) prepare for delivery. I’ve done everything even added my insurance as I live in a state where the vin isn’t required on the policy for delivery. Is this normal to get so far out from April? My account also doesn’t show anything as far as when to expect the car. is this the usual routine or is this going to accelerate faster than I’d anticipated?
Yes. Same thing here since September 7th when I ordered it was January on the website. Had a brief March but disappeared for over a week now. Nada now.

You are not alone.

Same, i ordered 2 days ago and completed everything before the insurance. Showed April first but does not show anything now.