Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:

SR+ Order with no options
Sacramento, CA

Ordered on 8/10
Original estimated delivery was November
Changed to Oct 8-28
Changed to Oct 2-10
Changed to Oct 5-12
Today, Changed to Oct 15-Nov 12

I haven't received a Tesla Vison email and I don't see the VIN in my account (not in the source code either)

update original order date 07/10, new EDD window updated this morning October 08- November 05. Yesterday it was October 6- October 20th. Going on 14 weeks. 😭
Same for us. We ordered mid July and it showed Oct 5-25 yesterday but today shows about a week later now. We will prolly get ours the same week since we ordered similar time and both are in Vegas.

Reactions: SPCCAR0922
So yesterday, my SR+ white/white, 18’, no FSD was set to deliver around December (ordered in august). My payment method also wasn’t chosen as of yesterday. Today, I check to see my delivery date estimate as APRIL… I also see my account in the “next step” phase after you select your payment method. I haven’t selected my payment method yet since I was waiting for my VIN before I requested a loan, so I was quite shocked when I saw I had “selected” to pay in full. So what I’m thinking is that my order info got swapped with someone else’s order info who recently had ordered a Tesla (explaining the April pushback when others who ordered the same specs a month after me are expecting delivery in December) and had chosen to pay in full for their payment method (explaining the payment method being chosen when I hadn’t done anything yet). Is this possible? What do you guys think? What do I tell Tesla when I call them about this?

So confusing.
Order date 8/18
Original EDD Jan 2022
On 9/8 EDD Oct 16-Nov 12
On 9/20 EDD Dec 06-Jan 07
M3SR+ Blue with White interior and 18” aero auto pilot
Long Beach, CA

EDD hasn’t changed since. I am fine with current Timeframe, but would not be upset if it moves to sooner.

Good morning,

I just wanted to update everyone in case anyone is in the same boat as me. When I first ordered, the EDD was January, then moved to February. Shortly after the move to February, the EDD disappeared for two weeks. This morning, after checking my account (I've been checking it impulsively), I saw that I had a more specific EDD - March 5th to April 2nd.

It does ease my mind that I now have an EDD. I hate that it has moved back a number of times, but I'll take it. Was hoping to get it by Christmas!

Pretty happy that I locked in my price before the increase, at the very least.