Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
An update on my initial post. Just got the vin number and my delivery is scheduled by the end of October. Based on the vin the car will be 2021 and manufactured in Fremont. If Tesla did not increase a price a couple months ago I would of just cancel this order and place a new one so my car would of been 2022 but now I guess I have to take a delivery of 2021 to offset the 2k difference :)
When did you order

When did you order
ordered on September 20th, just got a text message about scheduling delivery and can pick it up as early as october 25th which is exactly 5 weeks from the order. Also, not sure if what state you are in impact your timeline or not but I am in FL.
They suddenly changed my dates from Feb 2022 to Nov 2021 about a week ago, which I thought they will change later back to Feb-March of 2022 again(heard a lot of that from other ppl). Honestly, that caught me off guard. As a result, I need to install the charging station, come up with 5k in cash I own them before delivery, and the insurance in the next couple of days

Ordered white on white sr+ on 10/15 looks like may if I'm lucky. The sr+ standard everything is out to August alrea
ordered on September 20th, just got a text message about scheduling delivery and can pick it up as early as october 25th which is exactly 5 weeks from the order. Also, not sure if what state you are in impact your timeline or not but I am in FL.
They suddenly changed my dates from Feb 2022 to Nov 2021 about a week ago, which I thought they will change later back to Feb-March of 2022 again(heard a lot of that from other ppl). Honestly, that caught me off guard. As a result, I need to install the charging station, come up with 5k in cash I own them before delivery, and the insurance in the next couple of days

I hope that happens to me I'm in Florida as well. What options did you get

What configuration did you get? Congrats

A bunch (28+) of 19" wheeled M3SR+ available across the US:

All sorts of colors appear but no 18" wheels (maybe 2 popup during the day)

1634864011212.png

Update:

SR+ Order with no options
Sacramento, CA

Ordered on 8/10
Original estimated delivery was November
Changed to Oct 8-28
Changed to Oct 2-10
Changed to Oct 5-12
Changed to Oct 15-Nov 12
Changed to Oct 13-Oct 27
Changed to Oct 16-Oct 28
Changed to Oct 21-Nov 4
Today, Changed to Oct 24-Nov5

I haven't received a Tesla Vison email and I don't see the VIN in my account (not in the source code either)

Picked mine up today, blk, 19in. whells, ordered way back in feb. but kept delaying delivery until now.
Couldn't find a single flaw yet. Only issue is the app won't see my key card so I have to use the card to open the doors and start it.
Rainy day so I had original carpet floor mats with with me that I got off ebay as tesla is out. I tried to pick it up a week ago but a airbag clip had to be inspected first before they could release it to me.
Drives true and straight, no rattles or squeaks. I just want to get ppe on the front bumper when the paint is dry enough. I just have to make a bond with it as a driver and hope my boss doesn't piss me off enough to walk off the job and endanger my payments.

Ordered white on white sr+ on 10/15 looks like may if I'm lucky. The sr+ standard everything is out to August already.
oh my goodness, I didn't know that was the cutoff! hope it's not true and hope we get our cars before then too.
Picked mine up today, blk, 19in. whells, ordered way back in feb. but kept delaying delivery until now.
Couldn't find a single flaw yet. Only issue is the app won't see my key card so I have to use the card to open the doors and start it.
Rainy day so I had original carpet floor mats with with me that I got off ebay as tesla is out. I tried to pick it up a week ago but a airbag clip had to be inspected first before they could release it to me.
Drives true and straight, no rattles or squeaks. I just want to get ppe on the front bumper when the paint is dry enough. I just have to make a bond with it as a driver and hope my boss doesn't piss me off enough to walk off the job and endanger my payments.
Congrats!

Have you tried deleting the app and then downloading/reinstalling a fresh copy?

Got an EDD bump closer today!

Posting an update to my delivery date with the history of changes. Got another update this morning between 6-8am EST. Moving in the right direction!!!

Can't wait to have my vehicle!!!!

Ordered 9/14:
EDD December 2021
EDD Update February - March
EDD Update March 5th - April 2nd
EDD Update February 17th - March 17th
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd
EDD Update December 16th - December 31st

Got SR+ Blue with Black interior

Reactions: alset3000
Got an EDD bump closer today!

Posting an update to my delivery date with the history of changes. Got another update this morning between 6-8am EST. Moving in the right direction!!!

Can't wait to have my vehicle!!!!

Ordered 9/14:
EDD December 2021
EDD Update February - March
EDD Update March 5th - April 2nd
EDD Update February 17th - March 17th
EDD Update January 26th - February 23rd
EDD Update December 16th - December 31st

Got SR+ Blue with Black interior
I have same EDD window and similar order date. Mine hasn't moved around like yours, though. Details in signature.