Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does switching to inventory mean you pay price change?
yes it does. My SA called me this morning to give me a heads up that there were lots of LFP cars (all with 19" wheels), and the new price would apply. For those of us who ordered before Oct, that's now a $4k price jump, plus the $1500 for wheels, plus taxes on those amounts....basically a $6k increase for the same car. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Now if you find one in inventory that matches what you ordered, you might be able to get your SA to assign it to you and get the price you ordered at, but don't quote me on that.

Reactions: hold
Mine jumped to Nov 11th. Question I chose cash but need to finance who do I reach out to I don't have an sa it seems. Also how hard was/is to finance with dcu and if they finance the car can you leave it cash and just pay with that check or do you still have to change it to finance. Thanks for the help went from months to take care of this to 2 weeks

I'm betting because no upgrades they give priority to those with upgrades. Shouldn't be that way but that helped me pick the white interior
yeah, that's my bet too. I was debating on upgrading to the white interior, held off on the decision for a few days after I ordered then the price increases happened. Lol! Oh well. C'est la vie!

I think you can still add it if you don't have a vin. I got hit with the first 2k raise beat the 2nd

I can. I still have the "edit design" option but then I'd be adding a total of $5k for the white seats (2 price increases plus the cost of the seats). Not worth it, IMO.

There's the option of getting the aftermarket white seat covers anyway...