Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you keep existing price? Was your original order pre-price hike(s)?
My original order was on Aug 12th. It was M3 SR+ 18" wheels Blue. So, I ordered it before the recent price increases and was able to keep the base price and only had to pay for the 19" wheel upgrade. Luckily, he was able to change the delivery of the car to go to the Tesla dealer near me, so i didn't get hit with an other Transit fee.

Reactions: TexaCali
Ordered September 4th w/ eta January 2022
On September 5 changed to Oct 23- Nov 12
On Sept 19 - date disappeared
On September 26 - Dec 22 - Jan 11
On October 14 changed to Nov 21- Dec 19
On October 17 changed to Dec 13- Dec 31
On October 28 changed to Nov 20- Dec 18

It’s been a rollercoaster.

Ordered September 4th w/ eta January 2022
On September 5 changed to Oct 23- Nov 12
On Sept 19 - date disappeared
On September 26 - Dec 22 - Jan 11
On October 14 changed to Nov 21- Dec 19
On October 17 changed to Dec 13- Dec 31
On October 28 changed to Nov 20- Dec 18

It’s been a rollercoaster.
I ordered around the same time..similar changes, thought I've seen it move to March, January, Feb..it was Nov 7 - Dec 5 yesterday, now it's Jan 14 - Feb 4!

Reactions: SMIERTC
Was able to snag one off existing inventory today after my original order moved to March. Was able to keep original pricing and only hit was upgrading to the 19" wheel. Delivery is now Nov 6-12. SA told me it was just loaded on the train this morning. :) Does not have the LRP battery.
How did you find out it has the NCA battery? All of the ones I see say a 253 Mike range - I thought this indicated LFP.

BIG NEWS!!!

idk what Tesla gods saw me suffering and helped me out, but last night I got assigned a VIN and the vision agreement. I didn’t wanna get too excited, because I figured they may be a little more of a wait until I can get an actual delivery appt, but it was definitely a huge relief knowing that the order is onto the next step. Then, this morning, I got the call to schedule my delivery!!!

I’m now scheduled to pickup 10/30! I hope it’s more smooth sailing from here up until delivery. It’s looking like a lot of us CA folks are getting their blessings right now. Sharing this as a little glimmer of hope for everyone, your car WILL come, they won’t forget about you! :)