Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That just means the house will likely pass it. Then the senate has to pick up what is reported out from the House
Yep.....and passing the senate seems like a coin toss right now.

But IF it does pass, I assume Tesla will prioritize shipments out of the US (good news for our Canadian friends), and remote places in the US where transport delays will mean delivery on Jan 1st or later.

(moderator note)

Please post any discussion on "tax credits" in one of those threads:

I'm a bit worried, but I think the extra kwh will offset it slightly. I am just upset about the acceleration, hoping they offer an acceleration boost software upgrade or at least underestimate the 0-100.
Ya for sure acceleration decrease is a bummer but i think .5 or.4 secs is such a minimal change. Dont think it will be such a big deal but yeah a speed boost would be great.

FYI, just got request for final payment. New deliveries coming up are likely going to be LFP battery 272 miles, 5.8 seconds.

Attachments

• Tesla model 3 272 miles.JPG
    Tesla model 3 272 miles.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 121
My SA said that she received confirmation from Tesla that 2022 model 3 will have both heated steering wheel and rear heated seats included. She said they did not say specifically that the new batteries are 'LFP' but they now can be charged to 100% every day.. so basically confirming it's LFP.
Thats fantastic news. If thats true i could live with the acceleration decrease and kinda swapping that with range plus heated seats. Where are you located in Canada?

Thats fantastic news. If thats true i could live with the acceleration decrease and kinda swapping that with range plus heated seats. Where are you located in Canada?
Near Montreal. I'm overall happy with the upcoming 2022 model. I expect the LFP to be quite okay for me even in the winter with preconditioning. Videos on LFP suggests that 'thermal-managed' LFP give approx the same range as NCA batteries.

Reactions: amit_gunner
Agreed. I am kind of bummed about the acceleration decrease because that was one of the reasons I wanted a model 3. But what do I do? I havent had a car since May...
You could change your config to an LR and possibly get a December EDD. But you'd most likely have to eat the original $250 order fee for your SR+ order.

You'd probably be paying at least $10K more than whatever price was in effect when you ordered the SR+ though.

Just got the same "accept and continue with delivery" stuff as a lot of others here. Ordered mid July, MSM and 18s. Not thrilled with the slower acceleration, but very happy (so long as the information is accurate) about the heated steering wheel. My new date is 16 - 22 of this month, and I'm not playing any games to delay it for an EV credit. VERY excited.

There is already a Canadian waiting room for Model Y but nothing for Model 3. We seem to have longer timelines for delivery compared to the south of the border.

(moderator note)

Post moved to SR waiting room.

This is because in the model 3 section we only have waiting rooms for car models. If We have "canada waiting room" we also have to allow "North timbuktu by the large tree waiting room" (such as seen in the model Y section).