Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue ext, black int and Aero... Seems odd, I would think we would have similar delivery dates. I sent an email to my SA and he said he has no updates. I'm pretty jealous, i may even throw a temper tantrum haha.
My EDD was Jan 14-feb9 before things got moving at the beginning of the week, you must be on the next series of deliveries after that.
I hope you get more news soon!

Congrats - I've been watching your progress as my OD is Sept 26th (SR, White/White/18"/Kitchener). I'm still at EDD January 29th-February 26th but this is a great sign!

I think yours should change very soon too. I think EDD narrowing is the sign car will be built very soon. I was told by my SA that it is showing my car will be built end of Jan with factory roll out Feb 1st and arriving 13 Feb. That was 2 Weeks ago . Mind you that time my app showed me Feb 4 to March 4. So, this updates kind of aligns what he told me before. Finger crossed!!

Reactions: Tarentino
Congrats - I've been watching your progress as my OD is Sept 26th (SR, White/White/18"/Kitchener). I'm still at EDD January 29th-February 26th but this is a great sign!
Great! Nice seeing someone with same delivery location - Oakville.
My OD is Sep 28 (same as yours SR+/white/white/18”), my EDD was Jan 10 ~ Feb 7 but recently changed to Jan 29 ~ Feb 26 ( same as yours) 😄
Last word I heard from my SA was that my car should be built in the week of Jan 24th and it should be in the market by Feb 6th. Please let’s keep each other updated.
Cheers.

Great! Nice seeing someone with same delivery location - Oakville.
My OD is Sep 28 (same as yours SR+/white/white/18”), my EDD was Jan 10 ~ Feb 7 but recently changed to Jan 29 ~ Feb 26 ( same as yours) 😄
Last word I heard from my SA was that my car should be built in the week of Jan 24th and it should be in the market by Feb 6th. Please let’s keep each other updated.
Cheers.
Similar thing here. OD Sept 28 in Saint-Bruno. EDD sitting Feb 8 -Mar 8, production supposedly this week. We’ll see…

629rkm.jpg

Ordered September 18 just picked up my Model 3 RWD LFP battery and Intel processor without new 12 volt battery. Car is fantastic but won’t drive it till winter tires in and PPF with tinted windows and EV mudflaps. Life is beautiful! The cars are coming in guys!
Awesome. Comgrats. Do you know if the front usb are only for charging or it is data enabled as well.

OD 8/10/21
On hold until 12/28
Got VIN today. Estimated Delivery: February 05 - February 08
Working on DCU loan @ 1.24%
Just got my check from DCU today, delivery is feb 2nd, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of a 2-2-22 date. With that, the name of the new tesla will be QUAD TWOS. Vin is 162###, tesla rep told me it's an intel, but whatever, not going to wait any longer.