Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have some progress:

- Order Date - 9 October 2022
-1st Delivery Date - July 2022
-2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
-3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
-4th Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
-5th Delivery Date - May 17 - June 21
-6th Delivery Date - May 23 - June 20
-Trading vehicle SMS received on May 5th 2022
-7th Delivery Date - May 15 - May 29 (1st 2 week window)
- 8th Delivery Date - May 23rd to May 26th (1st 3 day window)
- Acceleration change message received on 9th May 2022
- VIN received 10th May 2022 (on agreement) - 252***
- Delivery appointment schedule SMS received on 12th May 2022
- Delivery set for 25 May 2022 (Oakville, Ontario)

Hang in there Ladies & Gentlemen, I waited for my car for 7 months. Stay strong will let you guys know how it goes....

As an emergency medical out of country has arrived, I wasn’t able to pickup today and Tesla dropped my VIN and changed my EDD to October. OD October 21. So at this moment, 12 month waiting…

Blue/white/aero/nofsd

So at this point I’m considering change my order to basic model (white/black/aero/nofsd)
That's sad. IMO if Blue/White is the color of your dream, stick with it as there is no guarantee that White/Black will come sooner.

Finally!!!
It’s worth the wait everyone!
VIN 231xxx, has matrix lights!
OD Sept

2D2137D1-074E-488E-AC0F-C4D5D9B4E12D.jpeg

Well the time has arrived for me to exit this thread, Just picked up the RWD and am happy to report no issues with he car that I could see, even had the matrix headlights which I was not expecting based on my vin of 2378xx...:D

Congratulations!! Enjoy your new car in good health!
Send the good vibes over because I ordered the exact same specs, but just 2 weeks after you!

Had some fun this afternoon putting together a Dashboard based on the existing Order/VIN survey. You may want to bookmark this page as it will be updated live from the data enter by users. Tesla M3 Survey Statistics Dashboard Feel free to promote as the more data we have the better it is.

If you catch errors, feel free to let me know.
This helps me so so much in understanding the data! Could you post this to the M3 delivery subreddit? I think folks would love it.

Reactions: Rezan8
I have some progress:

- Order Date - 9 October 2022
-1st Delivery Date - July 2022
-2nd Delivery Date - Feb 2022 to March 2022
-3rd Delivery Date - March 2 - March 30
-4th Delivery Date - April 29 - May 27
-5th Delivery Date - May 17 - June 21
-6th Delivery Date - May 23 - June 20
-Trading vehicle SMS received on May 5th 2022
-7th Delivery Date - May 15 - May 29 (1st 2 week window)
- 8th Delivery Date - May 23rd to May 26th (1st 3 day window)
- Acceleration change message received on 9th May 2022
- VIN received 10th May 2022 (on agreement) - 252***
- Delivery appointment schedule SMS received on 12th May 2022
- Delivery set for 25 May 2022 (Oakville, Ontario)

Hang in there Ladies & Gentlemen, I waited for my car for 7 months. Stay strong will let you guys know how it goes....
I wish my wait was only 7 months...... Going on 10 months here. Enjoy the machine.

It's the same feeling as when you're studying for your final exams and you ear the party in your neighbour's apartment :)
That’s the generous take. I find it downright depressing. Even with RWD being only a quarter or orders, it seems like so few VINS are going out, despite seemingly very little LR backlog. They’re shipping orders from March and April. 🥲

I know it sounds hyperbolic but this treatment as some lesser client has forever tarnished the brand for me.