Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After being stuck at July 8-Aug 19 for around 2 months, today my EDD changed to July 29-Sept 2. Very frustrating, I didn’t expect to get pushed back again since my OD was way back on 9/11/21. Anyone else have such a late EDD with such an early OD?
My OD 2/15/2021, was on hold a couple of times due to lease ending dates but eventually bought out my leased vehicle due to Tesla delay, hold released on 9/29/2021. On 4/7 EDD changed to 6/28-8/9, on 5/15 EDD changed again to 7/28-9/8.

Now that you have (2) T's, would you have a minute to shed some light on the unanswered question I've posted some days ago? (#23,958). The short form being : Does the rear door external handle opens the door electrically like when inside or mechanically?

Also : What is the meaning of "BLT:??" in your signature.
BLT = Built day/Built month

Unfortunately they removed the sticker with the QR code sticker that would have the day it was completed so my Model 3 only has the month/year on my signature. It was built last month, 4/22! My theory is that it was rejected for not having the updated Matrix headlights.

I just looked into both cars and only see the mechanical emergency latch on the driver/passenger doors. I'll look more in detail if it's under the rear door handle but will update (unless someone gets to it first)

Reactions: MtlMV

Unfortunately they removed the sticker with the QR code that would have the day it was completed so my Model 3 only has the month/year on my signature

I just looked into both cars and only see the mechanical emergency latch on the driver/passenger doors. I look more in detail if it's under the rear door handle but will update (unless someone gets to it first)
Email your delivery center, they can tell you the build date.

Reactions: RPYT

Unfortunately they removed the sticker with the QR code sticker that would have the day it was completed so my Model 3 only has the month/year on my signature. It was built last month, 4/22! My theory is that it was rejected for not having the updated Matrix headlights.

I just looked into both cars and only see the mechanical emergency latch on the driver/passenger doors. I'll look more in detail if it's under the rear door handle but will update (unless someone gets to it first)
Congrats! Did it come with the LFP battery?

Reactions: RPYT
After being stuck at July 8-Aug 19 for around 2 months, today my EDD changed to July 29-Sept 2. Very frustrating, I didn’t expect to get pushed back again since my OD was way back on 9/11/21. Anyone else have such a late EDD with such an early OD?
I had the same OD. Have you thought about changing the color of the car? I recently upgraded to the LR and have an EDD of June 11th-15th. I'm going to do the financing tomorrow to know if I'm really in or not.

Newbie question:
Have folks noticed a geographic or price pattern? Are orders from places closer to Fremont or more recent (higher priced) orders filled first?
Or is order fulfillment fair - first come first served?
If you check the signatures of people in this thread you’ll see this is not the case. Tesla tends to deliver in regional batches. If you order a little after I but your regional batch is before mine, you may get your vehicle first. If our order dates are far enough apart, your batch may be delivered after mine and thus I get my car before you.

P/S if you find the above helpful, you may want to add your order info to your signature so you contribute another data point for our ongoing research!

Where are those located? Once I get my car I may make a trip out there. Have a couple of friends who live in the area.
Use the PlugShare app for the exact address...

6 - Arroyo Charging Hub (50kwh -175kwh)
Arroyo also contains 20 Superchargers (250kwh)

20 - Marengo Charging Plaza (50kwh)
Marengo also contains 24 Superchargers (75kw)

For the free chargers, you must have a CCS 1 or CHAdeMO adapter to take advantage of them

Use the PlugShare app for the exact address...

6 - Arroyo Charging Hub (50kwh -175kwh)
Arroyo also contains 20 Superchargers (250kwh)

20 - Marengo Charging Plaza (50kwh)
Marengo also contains 24 Superchargers (75kw)

For the free chargers, you must have a CCS 1 or CHAdeMO adapter to take advantage of them
Wow these things are not cheap. Looks like $500 for Chademo and $800 for CCS 1. Not sure if the free charging is worth the equipment cost.

Wow these things are not cheap. Looks like $500 for Chademo and $800 for CCS 1. Not sure if the free charging is worth the equipment cost.
That is probably prices on eBay, who are reselling for a profit. I was fortunate to buy both of them at retail price. I've had the CHAdeMO for a year plus. I got the CCS 1 adapter from a friend who has residency in Korea and was able to grab one for me. They've basically paid for for the charge I've been getting for 14 months

Reactions: Hiline
is there any truth to getting the car quicker if you're financing through tesla rather than paying up front?
There is no evidence that you would get the car quicker if you finance with Tesla right away. People get vehicles faster with a later OD usually because they get a rejected vehicle. If you want a Tesla earlier, the only way to do it is to upgrade your order to either LR or Performance.