Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie here:

I placed my order on 5/24/22 for M3 RWD white pearl with black seats, no FSD and have an EDD of 11/4 to 12/30. I’m hoping this is accurate since I am seeing that some others have been waiting almost a year since their OD. I will not be switching to LR no matter what, but I also would like to have the car by January. Any news on Tesla ramping up M3 production in the near future?

Reactions: SuperKirby
Can you walk us through that process? How do you use a Korean mail forwarder? What is the original cost of the adapter and what approximately is the transportation cost?
check it out here

Newbie here:

I placed my order on 5/24/22 for M3 RWD white pearl with black seats, no FSD and have an EDD of 11/4 to 12/30. I’m hoping this is accurate since I am seeing that some others have been waiting almost a year since their OD. I will not be switching to LR no matter what, but I also would like to have the car by January. Any news on Tesla ramping up M3 production in the near future?
You’ll soon realize that Tesla simply does not produce RWD M3’s. I will be a year in August and if I were you I would think Spring 2023 is most likely when you’ll see legitimate timeframes.

check it out here

Wow, they make that process so easy. That's a good price compared to the ones resellers have up

WOW! Lot's of Newbies in the last few pages. Sincere Welcome guys. These (2) info will probably help you :
  1. You will notice that most users have some recap of their order main details, history and status. Look at the bottom of the post for an example. This is part of your "Signature" in your profile but the signature option only get available after a few post. 5 or 10. can't remember.

2. Long time ago a user putted together a Google sheet and a Survey to track some order information. I kind of picked-up on that by liking my own Google sheet to his raw data and came-up with this Desktop Dashboard also available in a phone version. By adding your own order information in the Survey, you would participate to our fun waiting game.
Note : Unless I find some time today the (3) Outstanding VIN per month graph will "Crash" tomorrow June 1st. Don't worry, I`ll get to them ASAP

Newbie question:
Have folks noticed a geographic or price pattern? Are orders from places closer to Fremont or more recent (higher priced) orders filled first?
Or is order fulfillment fair - first come first served?
@BoganDad If you look at the Dashboard in my previous post, you'll notice that for the moment, there is no pattern beside switching to LR or P. Lately, the SR+/RWD activity is practically dead. There are assumption that Hertz is getting all the love for the moment.

Reactions: Soosh
Newbie here with a data point. We ordered online T3, RWD, Blue, 19" Wheels on May 7 and picked her up 10 days later in Carlsbad, CA. How lucky is that!
Very happy for you @TTervooren and you in fact have no idea how lucky you are. These "defying gravity" car allocation are very puzzling. I can't believe that no one else had an order with this configuration for this pick-up location.

Reactions: Soosh
Wow, they make that process so easy. That's a good price compared to the ones resellers have up
I placed my order on May 20th, received it yesterday May 30th.

Being in Canada there were duties and taxes to pay. The vendor sends you an email to let you know that there will be fees and that you have to agree to it before they ship.

I purchase the CCS1 adapter and the case. $334.00 USD and at the time of order with exchange it came to $441 CAD + DHL charged me $89 in duties and taxes. Still cheaper than EBay or the one from Ukraine.