Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes fingers crossed, hope that RWD get some love in the coming weeks.
My SA just message me today that he's no longer working for Tesla.
He got laid off as part of those 10% Musk announced early this month... I felt bad for the guy :(
I'll have to go to the store in the next few days to get another point of contact to keep me updated about my order...

Yours and @MtlMV pick-up location is also Saint Bruno, right? Check if your SA is still working, cause they fired a LOT of people...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: windjammer99
Does Tesla honor the LR price of when you placed your original order or did you have to pay the new price?
They honor it, which was a big reason I finally switched to LR. With the new price hike of LR model, I am buying this LR for $51,990 vs the current price of $57,990. Plus because my order date is 3/11, the MSRP for all Model 3's back then were under the value to qualify for the $2k CVRP rebate. So I'm getting it for $49,990 opposed to $57,990.

He got laid off as part of those 10% Musk announced early this month... I felt bad for the guy :(
I'll have to go to the store in the next few days to get another point of contact to keep me updated about my order...

Yours and @MtlMV pick-up location is also Saint Bruno, right? Check if your SA is still working, cause they fired a LOT of people...
My PL is Laval.

Reactions: fer_
They honor it, which was a big reason I finally switched to LR. With the new price hike of LR model, I am buying this LR for $51,990 vs the current price of $57,990. Plus because my order date is 3/11, the MSRP for all Model 3's back then were under the value to qualify for the $2k CVRP rebate. So I'm getting it for $49,990 opposed to $57,990.
Wow you’re getting your LR cheaper than what I got my RWD for lol. My OD 06/01/22 and I got everything standard on mine

I'm planning to contact my SA in a couple of weeks. Last time I did was a month ago. I hope he's still there

Really they honor the price in Canada? If so, I go and switch to LR just because it is AWD. My OD was in 2021 with ~52K CAD and at that time LR was around ~59K I think.
Yes, I was able to get the February 2022 pricing for the LR. It’s easy to see it be honest, when I used the link to modify the order you can see the prices of each changes. You want to make. So you’ll know right away

Thank you so much, but it did not work for me. Maybe it is available for 2022 orders.
Are you cash or loan or lease? And are you approved for loan or lease? I tried doing mine now and it doesn’t work, maybe because my rate is already done with RBC. Have you tried calling Tesla? I find them pretty nice and helpful ( always called the French line tho)

Reactions: yektoop