Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my case I have financing AND trade in and delivery happening between 20-24. They already took the updated odometer and the loan offer is valid. I don’t know why is taking them so long to send me the payment instructions. But I bank with Desjardins, so it should be pretty straightforward to get the payment done I believe…
For what it’s worth my SA told dont pay the down payment until the day before or day of delivery. And wire transfer directly from bank is best

Reactions: MtlMV and fer_
I wouldn't have been able to get through the past 7-months without the support group in this Tesla Anonymous forum. Achievement unlocked, VIN assigned today via app. First 4-day window received. Updated spreadsheet and switched to financing. The end is nigh.

OD: 12/23/2021
White/Black, Aero, No FSD
EDD 1: October 2022
Honolulu, HI

Edit Design: 2/23/2022
White/White, Aero, No FSD
EDD 2: July 2022 (Updated 3/3/2022)

EDD 3: June 13 - July 11 (Updated 3/4/2022)

EDD 4: July 26 - September 6 (Updated 3/29/2022)

EDD 5: August 8 - September 12 (Updated 6/13/2022)

EDD 6: August 16 - September 13 (Updated 7/13/2022)

EDD 7: August 21 - September 4 (Updated 8/4/2022)

EDD 8: August 26 - August 30 (Updated 8/10/2022) VIN Assigned

Placed an order yesterday for RWD, MSM, White, Aero, No FSD. Configurator showed Oct - Dec delivery, but that was already changed in my account to Dec - Feb. Real nice lol... But only the first of many changes I'm gathering after reading this forum 😂

We've had an EV6 on order for 3 months, but there's still no ETA and it looks like we'll lose the tax credit since it's made in Korea. We decided that for roughly the same price we'd probably prefer a Model 3, so we went ahead and placed the order. We also ordered a '23 ID.4 (small battery version) on the off chance we can get a tax credit. It's already much cheaper than the 3 and EV6, so adding the credit on top would make it tough to pass up for us value shoppers! Anyway, nice community here. Looking forward to reading this forum way too much in the coming months lol!

Placed an order yesterday for RWD, MSM, White, Aero, No FSD. Configurator showed Oct - Dec delivery, but that was already changed in my account to Dec - Feb. Real nice lol... But only the first of many changes I'm gathering after reading this forum 😂
Mine did that too after ordering but three weeks later it moved up about 5 or 6 weeks. Hopefully yours does the same.
Perfect build by the way ;)

Reactions: IndyGopher
My advice would be to go to the bank where your loan is at and ask for a payout letter (shows remaining amount owing for loan, account number, etc. ) and send that to [email protected]. tesla will then update the amount owing for you before you show up for delivery.
Thanks a lot for the advice!
I had to send a few messages and today I went to my store and talked with my SA in person, just to make sure.
This afternoon I got an email from Tesla Payoff Quotes asking for the payoff letter, which I sent right away and now my amount due is finally correct.
Thank god I took action, because I don't know if they would update the amount themselves and that would cause problems to make my final payment.

• Informative
Reactions: MtlMV
Thanks a lot for the advice!
I had to send a few messages and today I went to my store and talked with my SA in person, just to make sure.
This afternoon I got an email from Tesla Payoff Quotes asking for the payoff letter, which I sent right away and now my amount due is finally correct.
Thank god I took action, because I don't know if they would update the amount themselves and that would cause problems to make my final payment.
Happy to help! Really good that you took it into your own hands.

Reactions: fer_
Mine did that too after ordering but three weeks later it moved up about 5 or 6 weeks. Hopefully yours does the same.
Perfect build by the way ;)
Haha I see you ordered the same config. Great minds and all that! Thanks for the note on EDD changing for you. It's funny, two days ago I woke up not even considering a Tesla. Now that I ordered one I'm obsessed with it haha!

This morning as we ate into the previous 14 day window, the window suddenly shrunk to a 10 day window with the same end date Aug 14-Aug 24. This would be endlessly amusing if we weren't waiting for a car we really want.
Does anyone else have experience with 10 day windows? What does it mean? Others already have actual VINs and delivery dates after the end of our window.

This morning as we ate into the previous 14 day window, the window suddenly shrunk to a 10 day window with the same end date Aug 14-Aug 24. This would be endlessly amusing if we weren't waiting for a car we really want.
Does anyone else have experience with 10 day windows? What does it mean? Others already have actual VINs and delivery dates after the end of our window.
My EDD did the same thing yesterday and I got a Vin later the same day

Reactions: amawji19@gmail