Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, so it seems our friends to the north in Canada have a much longer wait time than most here in the U.S. I won't complain anymore about my 11/29-01/10 EDD anymore... 🥺
Yes as per usual Canada is treated like a 3rd rate country and the USA takes priority. Because F*CK Canada right..? For some reason orders are beyond upside down with the "first come first served" motto.

Personal feeling only and others have mentioned this B4 also but Tesla remains a business that need to show (2) things each quarter. Sales and profit. Recently we saw a push with RWD deliveries while previous SR+ orders, sold at a lower price, seems to be pushed lower in the list. The sad thing is that you don't really have any place you can try to pull stings. It is pretty unfair as you ordered on goodwill just like those who ordered at the higher price.
Happy to say that I got a VIN over the weekend and today I received a text that the car left the factory! Looking forward to finally getting this car. Thanks all for your input and help during this wait!

Just checked my EDD has changed.

it was 10/20/2022 - 12/01/2022
it is 10/19/2022 - 11/23/2022

it moved up 1 day but with the range has shortened from 42 days to 32 days.

I am planning to place an order of the Wall charger in Sept, and check out the installation appointments with electricians.

I had to refuse a surprise delivery last week since I was on vacation but have a new EDD of 11/24 to 1/5 currently. I previously had an EDD of 10/28 - 12/9 prior to getting a text last week with a VIN but unfortunately I had just started a vacation out of state with no way of getting the car picked up.

Reactions: DL-21
I had to refuse a surprise delivery last week since I was on vacation but have a new EDD of 11/24 to 1/5 currently. I previously had an EDD of 10/28 - 12/9 prior to getting a text last week with a VIN but unfortunately I had just started a vacation out of state with no way of getting the car picked up.
Aw man! That sux! Hopefully, it'll arrive sooner again!

Reactions: ultrams
how long is your vacation? you can hold it until you return a few days later?

how long is your vacation? you can hold it until you return a few days later?
We had a 12 day trip planned and our first day was on 8/14. On the morning of 8/15, I got a text saying it was time for delivery (which caught me completely by surprise since it was nearly 3 months early) and that I had a 3-4 day window to schedule and accept the delivery. Obviously that wasn't possible and they couldn't hold it for any longer. My only option was to refuse delivery this one time (I was told I can't refuse another VIN without having my order cancelled) and go back in the queue. They placed a hold on my account until I returned from the trip and I got my new EDD this morning.

Reactions: pipestem