Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Keep refreshing that existing inventory page, y'all! Like others, I started noticing a trickle of inventory cars being listed at nearby stores on Wednesday night. I almost pulled the trigger on a couple LRAWD, but I kept waiting and checking. Tonight I finally saw a demo RWD with about 1k miles on it and was able to jump on it within minutes! It had FSD equipped, so the price was $15k high, but after chatting with Tesla CS and calling the store, I was able to get the order unlocked and remove FSD which brought the price down to "normal" (incl a $360 discount for it being a demo...lol). Not the colors we wanted at all, but saving at least 6 weeks (if not longer), getting us out of our rental, and allowing us to use a 1.99% loan rate that would've expired in late-October will help ease that pain, lol! Good luck to all!
Did you have to pay the $1,200 destination fee?

Model 3 RWD
Exterior: white
Interior: white
Wheels: 19" sport
EAP: no
FSD: no

Order Date: September 11, 2022
Original Estimate: October - December 2022
Estimated Delivery: November 5 - December 17

Also ordered the mobile charger and received it today (9/21). What a tease!
Updated EDDs:
Estimated Delivery: September 24 - October 8 (as of 9/23)
Estimated Delivery: October 4 - October 18 (as of 9/25)

So changed my interior to white last night, and have a delivery day today! Sept 30. The car is literally at the delivery center but I need to get my finances set and some time off work so picking up Friday.

It was literally still showing Oct 14-Nov 11 until around 3pm today, then switched to Sept 26-Oct 3, then my SA called me... And delivery day set!

This came out of nowhere! From 4 week to a set date!! Almost there 😀

Well, I joined the crew of folks just going for existing new inventory. I also upgraded to a LR. Same config except trim. It's 4 hours away, so let's hope my thorough inspection goes well before I kill the "100 mile warranty" on the way home.

OD 9/26
EDD 9/26-10/5
Damn you're dedicated lol 4hrs.. I was complaining about 2hrs -- but thats because I dont have a ride to that service center lol. Is someone driving you?

Taking delivery 17 days after placing my order!

Model 3 RWD
Exterior: white
Interior: white
Wheels: 18" aero
EAP: no
FSD: no

Order Date: September 11, 2022
Original Estimate: October - December 2022

Updates
9/12/22: EDD Nov. 05 - Dec. 17
9/21/22: Mobile charger delivered
9/23/22: EDD Sep. 24 - Oct. 08
9/25/22: EDD Oct. 04 - Oct. 18
9/26/22: VIN assigned!
9/26/22: EDD Sep. 28 - Oct. 4
9/26/22: Delivery scheduled for September 28th!

Reactions: Mob Dee