Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

I am awaiting my White SR model 3! Delivery Date says Nov 27-Dec 31. I hope it’s sooner!

I got enhanced auto Pilot. Hopefully the features will all return before I get my car since it will most like,y be Tesla Vision.

I think this car looks AMAZING in white! I’ve had 3 black cars in a row and the white just looks classy.

I actually considered a Chevy Bolt EUV at 1st but the seats are way not comfortable and the charge ups are are never under 30 mins or an hour.

I did like it’s apple CarPlay, super cruise totally hands free, vented seats, regen paddle, satellite radio and a bunch of other things. But the Tesla is the best.

would love to hear from others with Model 3 SRS on the way.

Mike

Just updating everyone: Sunday, I uploaded proof of insurance. Then paid in the app. Texted my SA and updated them on these developments hoping for a sooner delivery date. (I had gotten a text last week saying they could “tentatively” schedule it for 9/18 at noon…) A few mins later, I got a text asking me to schedule delivery. Sadly, nothing available anytime sooner, just an hour later lol. Anyway delivery “officially” scheduled for 9/18 at 1 pm now but they said they’d reach out sooner if it’s ready sooner.

Oh and also, mobile connector shipped this morning! Very much looking forward to Sunday. 😊
Congrats!!

OD Mid March 2022. RWD white, black, upgraded wheels. Estimated EDD dates since March have been all over the place. Last EDD updated mid August was Sept 9 to October 7th.

Then on Sept 7 th the EDD changed to Sept 15th to Sept 29th.

Next day I received the following text:

Hi we currently plan to build and deliver your Tesla Model 3 in September.

Please log in to your Tesla Account and make sure your pre-delivery tasks are complete and correct. We will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model 3 is built.

I was ready to cancel the model 3. Give me too much time and I will come up with something different. To get my interest back went today and did a long test drive. Now I’m a little torn on what to do. Maybe 50/50 to cancel.
Why would yo7 cancel?

Tell me about it...lol...I have a set of uberturbine covers, mats, screen protector, mud guards, brand new booster seat for my kids, in a envelope cash for tints and possible ceramic coating. Edd Nov.5 - Dec.3

I have the following already sitting in a pile: mobile charger, wall charger, carpeted floor mats, roof sunshades, frunk mat, and trunk well liner. On the way: textile rear trunk mat. EDD: Nov 4- Dec 9. 🤣

Reactions: kaimanson
Hi Everyone! This is my first post so please bear with me.
Two days ago I placed my order for a RWD on 10/13. Out of curiosity I checked their available inventory, and saw several 2023 models. How can I tell if I will receive a 2022 or 2023? I have an estimated delivery date of December 4th-31st and want to know what to expect. I’ve received my order number but nothing else yet.

Thank you!

Hi Everyone! This is my first post so please bear with me.
Two days ago I placed my order for a RWD on 10/13. Out of curiosity I checked their available inventory, and saw several 2023 models. How can I tell if I will receive a 2022 or 2023? I have an estimated delivery date of December 4th-31st and want to know what to expect. I’ve received my order number but nothing else yet.

Thank you!
All M3 RWD built on Oct 4th and thereafter will be 2023 and without USS.

Having gotten my VIN 2 days ago, I today got a text asserting my car had just left the factory. As I doubt New Mexico is currently buying enough Teslas to support frequent movement of car carriers into the Nambe center, I imagine my car may sit in one or more waiting areas before it reaches the state. I'm mildly concerned that I've not received my tradein packet yet, as I accepted their offer for my tradein 5 days ago. My delivery window is currently October 26-November 2, and the app will not yet schedule me, nor allow my payment.

Last edited:
OD: 3/5/22
M3 RWD MSM, Black interior, 18" aero, no FSD/EAP
Original EDD July-Aug, which eventually became Oct-Nov. I didn't keep track of every change, but it was down to a 2 week window before VIN assignment.
VIN assigned on 10/9, delivery scheduling on 10/11, pickup on 10/14.

Just received text that vehicle has left the plant. Also received email for charging solution. Went ahead and ordered the mobile connector as well as the home link kit.
excitement is building up.

on a side note talked to my insurance agent at AAA, and he said that he tells all his clients not to overthink it with teslas and to just go with Tesla insurance. Said it’s easier and rates are very competitive for tesla vehicles unlike AAA.