Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got my tradein packet today. I've texted Tesla with questions, but am interested in comments here.

1. As prepared the paperwork gives the odometer reading I provided 11 days ago, which is not current. Do I hand alter each location, or do I ignore that I am signing something untrue?
2. There is no mention of doing anything to the title. Don't we need to sign it? (there is no loan)
3. The packet does not mention scanning the docs and sending them to a Tesla e-mail address for review, but I was instructed to by text 11 days ago.

Thanks for any insights.

Anyone here got uberturbine covers for their M3? If so, from where and if you have any pics? Thanks!
AliExpress TSL Model3 Y Store is the seller's name - Gun grey. It didn't come with the T logo. The T logo I ended up getting it from Amazon.

Attachments

• PXL_20221008_214321882.jpg
    PXL_20221008_214321882.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 91
  • PXL_20221008_214334314.jpg
    PXL_20221008_214334314.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 63
  • PXL_20221008_214219838.jpg
    PXL_20221008_214219838.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hi all. I am new the community. Earlier this week, I put in an order for a RWD base M3 and got a delivery estimate between Dec 1st and Dec 31st. The Fed is likely going to do a few more rate hikes between now and the end of the year.

On Tesla Finance's website, it says that applications are good for 60 days. When I speak to Tesla's hotline, they say to hold off on applying until I get a VIN. How accurate is Tesla's delivery estimate and how long could it take to get a VIN?

With the rate hikes expected, are there any banks that would lock in a 4.25-4.75% interest rate for 30-60 days and allow me to either get the $ deposited into a bank account or work with Tesla directly to secure funding for 72 months on my future purchase?

Thanks for the help!

AliExpress TSL Model3 Y Store is the seller's name - Gun grey. It didn't come with the T logo. The T logo I ended up getting it from Amazon.
Hi can you provide a link for the T logo? Mine came with T logo from aliExpress, same seller. The thing is you need to ask for the T logo so that they can send it on a separate mail, but the T logo they sent me has a dent and it seems like a cheap cap that can be easily bent. Now im looking for T logo for my aero covers

Reactions: kaimanson
Hi can you provide a link for the T logo? Mine came with T logo from aliExpress, same seller. The thing is you need to ask for the T logo so that they can send it on a separate mail, but the T logo they sent me has a dent and it seems like a cheap cap that can be easily bent. Now im looking for T logo for my aero covers
Wheel Hub Caps Center Cover (4PCS) for KAVANIC Tesla Model Y Modification Hub Cover (Black / Matte Black) Amazon.com

Reactions: v2m3