Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sad to hear this… do you have to wait for another half year to get a new one? Or you still keep the previous car?
The car is totaled, so we will likely get reimbursed from our insurance Allstate, who will go after the person who is at fault and their insurance.

Unfortunately, we will have to get back in line once this is all settled. I wonder if we can be reimbursed for the long wait we will have to get another? Any body experienced this?

Mod 3 SR grey/black
OD 6/25/22 (southen California)
Estimated 11/1 - 11/10
Quick question.....can you guys recommend a good screen protector? There are sooooo many out there to choose from and I am looking for a brand that's tried and true.
Thanks much!

We bought this for ours. Great reviews on YouTube. Easy to install. Looks great. As far as, longevity and use, we never got the chance because our Tesla was totaled the day after delivery.

Here's a weird delivery window update.

I ordered on September 20. After a few days, my delivery window changed to between December 4 and December 31. It's remained this window up until today.

Today, my delivery window finally changed, but it now says between October and December. No date window. Very strange. I know the delivery window will change and fluctuate, but usually narrows as you get closer. This is a wide window (though not technically further out) with no specific dates.

Any ideas what this means?

We bought this for ours. Great reviews on YouTube. Easy to install. Looks great. As far as, longevity and use, we never got the chance because our Tesla was totaled the day after delivery.
Thank you I will check it out now.....and I read what happened to you guys..so sorry man that's super frustrating for you I'm sure!!

Reactions: Mob Dee
The car is totaled, so we will likely get reimbursed from our insurance Allstate, who will go after the person who is at fault and their insurance.

Unfortunately, we will have to get back in line once this is all settled. I wonder if we can be reimbursed for the long wait we will have to get another? Any body experienced this?
Possible you might need to have a lawyer who specific in auto accidents. For example, the time you lost, ‘emotional’ affected, stress about (May be) only 1 car to use. Etc etc

Reactions: Mob Dee
Mod 3 SR grey/black
OD 6/25/22 (southen California)
Estimated 11/1 - 11/10
Quick question.....can you guys recommend a good screen protector? There are sooooo many out there to choose from and I am looking for a brand that's tried and true.
Thanks much!
I purchased this after watching lot of the YouTube videos about ‘must have’ accessories. I am going to see how good it is on Monday.

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR EZ FIT]​

I ordered on September 20. After a few days, my delivery window changed to between December 4 and December 31. It's remained this window up until today.

Today, my delivery window finally changed, but it now says between October and December. No date window. Very strange. I know the delivery window will change and fluctuate, but usually narrows as you get closer. This is a wide window (though not technically further out) with no specific dates.

View attachment 868863
I ordered in March 2022 and getting the delivery on Monday. I posted my complete timeline. So your order date is in oct 2022 and I would be very surprised if you would get the delivery by end of this year.

View attachment 868863
Saw the same here…
model 3 white ext, white Int, 18" wheels No EAP or FSD.
OD: 9/22
1st EDD: 11/28 - 1/8
2nd EDD: 12/14 - 12/31
New EDD: Oct-Dec

Reactions: SOBX MX
Does anyone know that when you do the financing from Tesla, if I want to out $10k down including taxes and fees, how does that work? So I just put $10k in there? Or will that then add the taxes and fees on top? I want a total due at signing to be $10k including everything. Thanks!
If you finance with Tesla, then taxes will be included, not separate. So
price + taxes + fees - down payment = amount to finance.

Hope that helps.

I wonder if it has to do with the seatbelt recall, and it causing a re-evaluation of delivery windows
Seatbelt recall has nothing to do with production. This issue is caused by a service visit in which may or may not have resulted in the rear-middle seatbelt not being properly put back together if said service visit resulted in the removal.

Obviously, if you never had a service visit in which this was required, then you don't have anything to worry about. I think Tesla is just being over catuios with the number of recalls.

Reactions: SeguinM
Here is how my Sunday has been so far...
I told my wife today we have to apply for the loan today because the feds are expected to increase prime soon, my EDD this morning was Nov.9 - Nov. 23 did an app today along with my wife with Adelfi Credit union around 10am Got a call within about 10 mins after a few questions, He told me we were approved for 2.80% for 60 months... moving forward to 3pm I saw a reddit notification of some people getting Vins, I was like hey let me check mine ....my heart dropped....Vin came up on the Tesla App!!! My EDD change to Oct.30 (yes oct 30 today's date) - Nov 6...right away I called my insurance got the vin added to my policy. Uploaded the proof of insurance to the tesla app, called Tesla to have it switched from Cash to Finance...SA sent me the motor vehicle purchase agreement via email, he told me they will need a copy of the cashier check from Adelfi before releasing the vehicle, after that call, I Uploaded the MVPA and proof of insurance to the Adelfi loan status site (link was provided on the Adelfi approved loan email), called Adelfi to have it review and prioritize to get the cashier check copy ASAP. Associate told me I should have that by tomorrow morning. I need to schedule now my pick up time....oct 31-nov4. Waiting for the cashier check copy to be able to schedule pick up.

Question, I noticed the MVPA states that the vehicle has 15 miles on the odometer?... sounds a bit much for a new vehicle... what do you guys think?...

Here is how my Sunday has been so far...
I told my wife today we have to apply for the loan today because the feds are expected to increase prime soon, my EDD this morning was Nov.9 - Nov. 23 did an app today along with my wife with Adelfi Credit union around 10am Got a call within about 10 mins after a few questions, He told me we were approved for 2.80% for 60 months... moving forward to 3pm I saw a reddit notification of some people getting Vins, I was like hey let me check mine ....my heart dropped....Vin came up on the Tesla App!!! My EDD change to Oct.30 (yes oct 30 today's date) - Nov 6...right away I called my insurance got the vin added to my policy. Uploaded the proof of insurance to the tesla app, called Tesla to have it switched from Cash to Finance...SA sent me the motor vehicle purchase agreement via email, he told me they will need a copy of the cashier check from Adelfi before releasing the vehicle, after that call, I Uploaded the MVPA and proof of insurance to the Adelfi loan status site (link was provided on the Adelfi approved loan email), called Adelfi to have it review and prioritize to get the cashier check copy ASAP. Associate told me I should have that by tomorrow morning. I need to schedule now my pick up time....oct 31-nov4. Waiting for the cashier check copy to be able to schedule pick up.

Question, I noticed the MVPA states that the vehicle has 15 miles on the odometer?... sounds a bit much for a new vehicle... what do you guys think?...
My current EDD changed to 11/15 through 11/29. Think I should be applying now also prior to VIN? Or wait? The consensus is to do nothing until VIN but I don’t want a high interest rate

My current EDD changed to 11/15 through 11/29. Think I should be applying now also prior to VIN? Or wait? The consensus is to do nothing until VIN but I don’t want a high interest rate
According to the approval email I got from Adelfi the rate is locked for 60 days. So you should be good to go. I had to open a basic checking with them, along with a free membership with them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221030-182846.png
    Screenshot_20221030-182846.png
    79.2 KB · Views: 55