Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do have a couple of questions and I can't find a clear answer, the new RWD they're delivering now, do they have:
- fog lights
- double pane in rear
- speakers in rear shelf
- heated all seats

I'm a 2019 model 3 SR+ owner (without heatpump, only front heated seats, no double glass, with fog lights) and I would like to know the differences to expect.

Thank you

I do have a couple of questions and I can't find a clear answer, the new RWD they're delivering now, do they have:
- fog lights
- double pane in rear
- speakers in rear shelf
- heated all seats

I'm a 2019 model 3 SR+ owner (without heatpump, only front heated seats, no double glass, with fog lights) and I would like to know the differences to expect.

Thank you
I took delivery on Oct 29th.
-no fog lights
-double pane only in front
-I didn't see any speakers in the rear shelf
-all 5 seats are heated

Reactions: mat1990dj
Mine also says just 'October to December' even though it's not October any more, haha. It changed to that last Saturday.

Car: Model 3 RWD, white, white interior, 18" aero wheels, no FSD or EAP.

Order date: September 20
Orignal delivery window: Late November to Late December (don't remember the exact dates)
EDD change roughly September 26: December 4 to December 31
EDD change Oct 29: October to December (no dates given)

That’s what worries me as well, it’s not even October anymore.

If you don’t mind me asking, did you apply through Tesla? I’m curious what qualifies for their best rate. I have a high credit score and a good credit history. My credit union qualifies me for best interest rates on score alone. Curious if Tesla is similar! I’m at 760.
My two cents. My OD was 06/15. EDD at that time was Dec2022 - Jan.2023. It changed about three times in between. on Sunday morning my edd was nov9-nov23, I told my wife, let's apply now that the fed are about to increase prime,..we did the app with Adelfi on Sunday got approved right away, they called me within 10 mins. asked a few things. I check the Tesla app around 1pm...still same edd.... around 3pm I get a reddit alert of people getting their vins....I got into the app..my face dropped...VIN VIN VIN.. Schedule your delivery, edd oct30 (sunday was oct30)- nov 4....I was like what do I now!?... I called my insurance, call tesla and I was able to get the proof of insurance and MVPA. Uploaded both, Tesla and Adelfi...I gave Adelfi a call right away and told them what else was needed...after many calls throughout the week almost twice a day...We finally signed the documents a few mins ago today Friday 03 and I was able to send Tesla the loan agreement which was the last document needed to get the car released. On Nov 1 Tesla send me an email "schedule your delivery by tomorrow nov 2 before 4pm or your car will be released"...holy smokes I got the latest appointment at that time Friday at the end of day. On nov 2 I got another email....we need the loan agreement by 7pm or we will release the car. I told them I should have it at any time. This morning they send me another email...."replay before 7pm". I told them I should have it by the end of the day today Nov.3 within minutes I got a text, "your delivery has been moved to Saturday end of day, due to the missing document" - thanks God I got the paperwork about a hour ago, was able to sign it and send it via email to Tesla...now I relax tomorrow at work and wait till Saturday to pick up our new family member. To those looking for finance, Adelfi lock your rate for 60 days. It went up recently due to the prime increase.

My experience so far on my 9/5/22 order date

Original confg: M3/silver ext/blk int/ 18” wheels
  • 9/6: Oct22 - Dec22
  • 9/6: first three checkmarks completed
  • 9/26: 11/14 - 12/5
  • 10/9: 12/11 - 1/6/23
  • 10/13: 11/10 - 12/16
  • 10/26: Changed confg to blk ext/19” wheels
  • 10/27: 11/11 - 12/9
My EDD just dropped from a 5 week window to November 7-16th but still no VIN though. Is that likely to move again since I haven’t received a vin yet?

Great news today. Tesla played with my feelings this week. This Monday 10/31, my EDD was delayed a month from Oct30-Nov12 to Nov30-Dec28.

However, today at noon, I received a text asking me to schedule my delivery appointment. I'm now scheduled to pick it up next Tue Nov 8th! Thankfully I was able to get a hold of my loan expert at my bank and he was able to Fedex the check to Tesla today. Everything looks good so far!

OD: 9/23/2022
White ext, white int, 18", no FSD
EDD: Nov 30 - Dec 28
10/3/2022 changed to Red ext, black int, 18" wheels, no FSD
EDD (10/3): Oct 30 - Nov 12
EDD (10/31): Nov 30 - Dec 28
11/1 changed to 19" wheels
11/4 - Delivery appointment scheduled + VIN received
11/8 - Delivery appointment

Great news today. Tesla played with my feelings this week. This Monday 10/31, my EDD was delayed a month from Oct30-Nov12 to Nov30-Dec28.

However, today at noon, I received a text asking me to schedule my delivery appointment. I'm now scheduled to pick it up next Tue Nov 8th! Thankfully I was able to get a hold of my loan expert at my bank and he was able to Fedex the check to Tesla today. Everything looks good so far!

OD: 9/23/2022
White ext, white int, 18", no FSD
EDD: Nov 30 - Dec 28
10/3/2022 changed to Red ext, black int, 18" wheels, no FSD
EDD (10/3): Oct 30 - Nov 12
EDD (10/31): Nov 30 - Dec 28
11/1 changed to 19" wheels
11/4 - Delivery appointment scheduled + VIN received
11/8 - Delivery appointment
Wow, your dates look almost same as mine, and same state…
maybe mine will also move soon.
some hope.

Can anybody share how long it took them to get the "schedule delivery" text? It's been 8 days since a VIN appeared in my account but I still have not got the notification to schedule my delivery yet. Do I need to make the final payment or anything through the app? I'm just assuming the car is still being shipped but I also have heard of people getting a text notifying them about their Tesla leaving the factory.

My Tesla advisor said that I am able to make the final payment through the app on delivery day and also provide them my 3rd party financing check as well for them to fill out on delivery day also. My financing box in the app is marked complete showing how much I plan on financing through my bank but the final payment still does not have a green check mark - this is the only thing I'm thinking of that won't let me schedule the delivery?

My EDD is November 11th - 20th and has not changed since getting the VIN.