Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My fr

My frunk is doing the exact same thing, aligned perfectly on passenger side but uneven on driver's side. I didn't notice this until you mentioned it. I took delivery on 12/4. How long do we have to report fit and finish issues?
I think this is a well known issue, as I’ve seen another in the wild with same thing. I think we got a bad production run on the metal. I’ve read within 100 miles somewhere. I reported within a day or two, but since it’s seemingly common, I’d submit yours and see what they say. Depending on invasiveness of fix, I may just live with it.

I think this is a well known issue, as I’ve seen another in the wild with same thing. I think we got a bad production run on the metal. I’ve read within 100 miles somewhere. I reported within a day or two, but since it’s seemingly common, I’d submit yours and see what they say. Depending on invasiveness of fix, I may just live with it.
I just put a service request into the Tesla App and received an $80 estimate. Not thrilled about that after spending $47K for the vehicle less than two weeks ago, but that's life I guess. I should have inspected the car more carefully at delivery. My eyes aren't what they used to be.

I just put a service request into the Tesla App and received an $80 estimate. Not thrilled about that after spending $47K for the vehicle less than two weeks ago, but that's life I guess. I should have inspected the car more carefully at delivery. My eyes aren't what they used to be.
I had the same estimate. I asked why there was a charge and they updated to $0 with no explanation.

Reactions: Cryptkeeper
Where are you seeing this?

A friend of mine also got a text from a sales advisor informing him of this new perk.

I’ve now had my car since 8/31/22 and now have over 10k miles. No issues. So much less stress with driving since autopilot. Love, love love the updates. Now we have mahjong! It’s like getting a fruit of the month gift, but it just keeps going. I keep waiting for something to happen, but I still feel like a kid and accelerated today 30-70 going uphill in a few seconds. Hang in there for you guys still waiting!!!

I went to my showroom 12/9 and ordered a 2023 RWD inventory car (in person they show all the actual inventory VIN’s in the area to pick from) and picked it up yesterday 12/17. White on white with aero wheels. No fit or finish issues. Great car.
Only downside to this deal is how busy the deliveries were. Mine was at 11am and they just took my check, and said I was all set and that they had to get through 80 more deliveries that day. Felt like a number and not a customer. Just glad my car had no issues.
They texted me on delivery day saying I would get the 10k supercharging miles but they haven’t shown in my account and they stopped answering my texts after delivery. I’ll Probly stop by tomorrow and bug them in person about it.
But overall super happy with everything!!

Took home delivery Dec 17th… some paint chips and some alignment issues.. one factory ding that they painted over .. requested service appointment… less than 100 miles on it but was not with 24hra. … will this be an issue?