TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SR/SR+ Waiting Room

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by HelixSpiral, Mar 5, 2019.

1. pcgqr1

pcgqr1 Member

Fog not included in SR Plus

2. waiting_in_yyc

waiting_in_yyc New Member

Woke up to my VIN this morning in the source code! Exciting times!

3. Gloor

Gloor Member

You've just ruined my day. I thought I had it but when I asked I was told that I ordered one week after the cut off so I don't. :(
    Damn

4. Gloor

Gloor Member

Is it just software lock or are they physically not in the car?

5. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

When did you order?

Do we know VIN wise when Tesla stopped adding fog lights to SR+'s?

Want to know so when the time comes I don't choose one without them. I want them. Pretty dumb they removed them all together now

6. Gloor

Gloor Member

From July they are gone.

• Like x 1
  7. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

Thanks. I ordered a 5/19 build today so mine will have them! And no pedestrian sound maker!

Can't remember the last time I was this excited!!!!!!! Should take delivery either Saturday or Sunday! 2 years of free supercharging as well!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. vickh

vickh Active Member

So is it a blank spot in there just missing the bulb?? Weird What happens if/when you can upgrade?

Looks like my june build just made it. and I have + designation on the display. But no +range etc (actually down to 200 on a full charge last night)

9. Mr X

Mr X Future Owner

I have fogs on my SR+. Very happy about that

Does anyone know how much torque does the SR+ has?

I've seen different numbers and not sure which is accurate. I know it has 283 HP...

10. Traygotti

Traygotti Member

Guess I’ll sit my chair here and read through other people's victories as I wait for my order (that had a 2 week lead time)...

11. LOL@GAS

Ordered my white on black SR+ Oct 1st. No VIN yet, just a thing that says “We’re drafting up your payment contact and will contact you soon.” It’s been 14-days and nothing.

12. crypticphildz

crypticphildz New Member

Ordered SR+ White on white on October 10, No Vin as well. I did call and talk to Tesla Cherry Creek here in Denver. They told me since I ordered with the first week or so of October that i should have my vehicle by November. He did confirm that they are concentrating on other markets for deliveries rights now. and that if you wait much longer to order that it could be December till you get your Model 3. Myf financing is good for 45 days so i hope its here before November 14th!!

13. LOL@GAS

I need mine before Nov. 3rd cause that’s when my loan expires.