Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just talked to my sales rep, who is based in Orange County, and he is accommodating, but I understand lots are out of his control. I asked him how many SR+ customers that you have advised that have got delivery? He responded that his customers who purchased in November just recently took delivery.

This really puts into perspective how bad the delay is for So Cal customers. I ordered December 14, and I am almost positive my delivery date will be March 31 at 11:59 PM at the factory. We are last in line, people lol.

At this point, I don't even care anymore — nothing I can do about it.

I just talked to my sales rep, who is based in Orange County, and he is accommodating, but I understand lots are out of his control. I asked him how many SR+ customers that you have advised that have got delivery? He responded that his customers who purchased in November just recently took delivery.

This really puts into perspective how bad the delay is for So Cal customers. I ordered December 14, and I am almost positive my delivery date will be March 31 at 11:59 PM at the factory. We are last in line, people lol.

At this point, I don't even care anymore — nothing I can do about it.

I am pretty pissed because I returned my lease based on them saying my Model 3 will most likely be delivered in the next two weeks (towards the end of January), which is pretty frustrating because I would have been upset but ultimately fine if they told me it'll be the first week of March... I'm hoping it won't be any later than that but we'll see :(:eek::mad:

Ima be honest lol if you ordered today be prepared to start your paperwork in 6 months. There are people in this thread with your configuration waiting since November.

LOL. Yeah. I’m expecting longer than the 5-8 week estimate. If it gets here in that time, great! If not, eh it’s what I expected. If my lease ends before it gets here, I can rent a car from enterprise for a month for less than my monthly payment on the 3. However... I’d be willing to change to another paint color and the black interior if we’re talking a difference in MONTHS vs a couple of weeks.

And so it begins.

LOL. Yeah. I’m expecting longer than the 5-8 week estimate. If it gets here in that time, great! If not, eh it’s what I expected. If my lease ends before it gets here, I can rent a car from enterprise for a month for less than my monthly payment on the 3. However... I’d be willing to change to another paint color and the black interior if we’re talking a difference in MONTHS vs a couple of weeks.

And so it begins.

It could be faster, ordered SR White/White/Aero on 2/3/20, delivered after 5 days.

SA told me that most january cars go overseas. makes sense that we've seen people posting about feb deliveries now.
I applied for the loan and got a text with a closer timeframe, but still pretty far out. seems wild to me that I've been waiting 7 weeks so far and it's still possible for it to take another 3-7 weeks.

I originally ordered a base model SR with no customization. However, I found an existing inventory in OH that has the color I'd like, midnight metallic silver, but with a black and white premium interior. I was unsure with the black and white, but decided to go with it anyway. so I went from 35k to 41990 (Almost 45-46k with taxes and fees). I'll be picking it up this Saturday 2/15.