Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Miy config is SR+ White / Black 19" no-FSD ordered on 12/12/19... I ended up going to the Service Center today to ask them personally... not sure if that had anything to do with it... But the guy I spoke to ended up getting his manager involved and they told me my car would be out of the factory within a week... So I wasn't really expecting to see my VIN today... it seems like all of a sudden the SoCal SR+ configs are popping up... so hopefully you will be seeing a VIN soon too... Or maybe NoCal VINs are after the SoCal ones... since they can literally build it in the morning and have you pick it up from a service center that night :)

Reactions: ofcorona
Miy config is SR+ White / Black 19" no-FSD ordered on 12/12/19... I ended up going to the Service Center today to ask them personally... not sure if that had anything to do with it... But the guy I spoke to ended up getting his manager involved and they told me my car would be out of the factory within a week... So I wasn't really expecting to see my VIN today... it seems like all of a sudden the SoCal SR+ configs are popping up... so hopefully you will be seeing a VIN soon too... Or maybe NoCal VINs are after the SoCal ones... since they can literally build it in the morning and have you pick it up from a service center that night :)

Good news!!! Wow!
Just read right now that Performances are starting to be made too! This could be maybe Model Y deliveries for March, so maybe in March will be prioritized for Y deliverys?

Ordered mine on 2/4. Pretty much just waiting for the call to whenever to go get it. So far it's been the initial welcome text and I have filled out all necessary info. Just hoping that by the time the car arrives that the incentive in my area is still around.

Same here. Ordered white/black/18 on 2/4 and am hoping to get it before end of March when the BC incentive is supposed to end.

Reactions: Roald44
Same here. Ordered white/black/18 on 2/4 and am hoping to get it before end of March when the BC incentive is supposed to end.

Nice to have another fellow owner-to-be with the exact same configuration and order date! We will see who gets it first! Hopefully at the same time. From what I've read, though it does say it ends on the 31st of March it also mentions until the funds run out.