Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you guys seen this? could affect delivery for some. Looks like there is a semi conductor shortage in the automotive industry.

Tesla shuts down Model 3 production line for 2 weeks amid chip shortage - Electrek

Yep I just saw that in the LR waiting room thread... I'm just going to assume my delivery will be squeezed to end of March at this point. I am now hoping that because it's due to the halt that my SA/lender will roll over my current approved loan when it expires.

Yep I just saw that in the LR waiting room thread... I'm just going to assume my delivery will be squeezed to end of March at this point. I am now hoping that because it's due to the halt that my SA/lender will roll over my current approved loan when it expires.
I was wondering if this was going to get confirmed. I saw some stuff on Twitter yesterday from Tesla investor types speculating. My main concern is going over the km limit on my trade in. I’ve really avoided driving much to budget enough till the end of March but it’s going to be frustrating if I go over and have to do the whole trade in assessment again.

Also am I the only one who has been completely warped by covid? Anytime I see something put off for two weeks my mind immediately thinks covid exposure.

• Funny
Reactions: AthleticMonkey
Have you guys seen this? could affect delivery for some. Looks like there is a semi conductor shortage in the automotive industry.

Tesla shuts down Model 3 production line for 2 weeks amid chip shortage - Electrek
Looks like the plant is back up!
elon-png.640050

Finally got a date range today, and a trade-in offer at the same time. Unfortunately, the range is March 7 - March 31, and the trade-in offer expires on the 27th
I got mine back as well but for March 11 - March 31
Apparently peeps in the LR/Refreshed threads who had their estimated delivery blanked out now have their dates back on again. I am still in the Blank Zone :(
Im sure you will get yours back any day now.

• Helpful
Apparently peeps in the LR/Refreshed threads who had their estimated delivery blanked out now have their dates back on again. I am still in the Blank Zone :(

Are any of the BC? I saw in another thread that Tesla is still figuring out if they’re good to go with the online application for the rebate. Might be why we’re both still blank as they wouldn’t qualify for the rebate anyway so there wouldn’t be anything to stop their deliveries.

Are you following the BC CEV rebate thread? I feel like that’s the most active spot for people picking up in YVR soon.

No I haven't. I've also been getting an error more frequently now every time I refresh my Manage page. First time I've gotten these errors.

"Service Temporarily Unavailable
We are experiencing issues loading your order summary. Please try again later."