Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla shifting to LFP batteries for Standard Range vehicles: Elon Musk - Drive Tesla Canada

New-Tesla-China-Design-Studio.jpg

So when they switch to LFP it will enhance the range of the SR+ and make it near 300 miles! Not sure if the price will increase but that's an incredible deal and great amount of range for the current price if it stays the same. Also can charge to 100% all the time

Wonder how this will affect long range sales being so close in range for ~$10,000 less

Tesla making og SR+'s more obsolete every year.... I should have leased

My original estimate was March 6-31st and has been changing like most of you. This morning the page states March 1st-11th, which would be amazing but we shall see!
Hi Hammer27 Im in OC as well when did you place your order? I ordered 1/29/21 basic SR+ White/black with 18 areo's my pickup window originally was 3/6/21 - 3/31/21 now updated to 3/1/21 - 3/12/21. Are you picking up in Costa Mesa or Buena par?

Hi Hammer27 Im in OC as well when did you place your order? I ordered 1/29/21 basic SR+ White/black with 18 areo's my pickup window originally was 3/6/21 - 3/31/21 now updated to 3/1/21 - 3/12/21. Are you picking up in Costa Mesa or Buena par?

Hey there! I placed my order on 1/25. Same exact model as you, and I had the same pickup window dates. I selected Buena Park. I hope we can get it soon!

Reactions: Alairmore
Hey there! I placed my order on 1/25. Same exact model as you, and I had the same pickup window dates. I selected Buena Park. I hope we can get it soon!
Looking at the dates and locations it seems Tesla might not be doing their classic east to west delivery looks like the west coast might be getting first dibs this year. Wishful thinking at least for all I know in a few hours my window will switch back to 5-9 weeks.

Looking at the dates and locations it seems Tesla might not be doing their classic east to west delivery looks like the west coast might be getting first dibs this year. Wishful thinking at least for all I know in a few hours my window will switch back to 5-9 weeks.

Exactly, mine has switched to that 6-10 weeks from order placed date 2 times so I am hopeful but wont be surprised if it does change again.

My estimated delivery had disappeared completely for about a week. 2 days ago I had an estimate of March 21- March 31st. I checked this morning and the estimate has changed to a “-“. I see everyone claiming their delivery dates are back. Am I the only one stuck with “-“?

West coast.

My estimated delivery had disappeared completely for about a week. 2 days ago I had an estimate of March 21- March 31st. I checked this morning and the estimate has changed to a “-“. I see everyone claiming their delivery dates are back. Am I the only one stuck with “-“?

West coast.

My estimated delivery disappeared 2 weeks ago and I've been stuck with the "-" ever since. Hasn't changed at all. I'm in Vancouver Canada, West coast!

My estimated delivery disappeared 2 weeks ago and I've been stuck with the "-" ever since. Hasn't changed at all. I'm in Vancouver Canada, West coast!
My date has flipped back and forth a couple times today between 2-10th of March and 3-10th of March. I can’t stop laughing because it’s like really? You keep changing it between those two days like that’s some huge shift I need to know about?