Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the one for 5k has an income cap of around 50k if I remember right. Not sure how you can afford a M3 with 50k income but more power to you if you can.
Its called the
Can I apply when I have my VIN but not take delivery yet. I know it only 2000$ . How can you get 5000$?
Thank
It's called the Clean Vehicle Assistance Program. CVAP. It takes a couple months due to COVID delays. Tooks almost 2.5 months for my approval. Must have it done prior to receiving vehicle because its credited as part of the down payment. 5k off the top.

I just ordered my M3 SR+, a few minutes ago... i emailed my SA my CVAP grant too, if you're from CA and familiar with it, and have it.... shaved 5k off.... feels so good....
Can I apply when I have my VIN but not take delivery yet. I know it only 2000$ . How can you get 5000$?
Thank
All in, depending on income you can get over $9500 in grants/ non tax rebates, prior to any tax rebate when buying an EV in CA. Likely up to another 2k in incentives and rebates for charging devices and credits.

EDD Updated back to 15th instead of 18th now!

View attachment 641598

EDD pushed back to March 7th instead of 6th.

tsla edd 2.PNG

my SA was Adil from the Brea Mall where I did my test drive. He never reached out to me until I contacted someone on the website chat lol.
I have Victor also from Brea mall. He reached out to me shortly after placing my order online then sent me a text with his cell number and some info on rebates and HOV stickers. He went on vacation the week after but still responded to a text I sent to let me know he was on vacation and to contact the Brea office for help until he returned. Just today he helped me with increasing my down payment, So seems like I got lucky from what I have read on the forums.

Reactions: Hammer27
I got some dude named George from Rancho Cucamonga... had to ask Live Chat who my SA was, and they said they told him to reach out to me. A day later he finally did and didn't really tell me much... and if I needed to reach out to him for whatever reason, to just call the Tesla help number. Useless.

Reactions: Hammer27
Yeah I didn't ever get an SA until I got the vin. And throughout this whole time Ive called them at least six times for random things I had to do. Fun fact showing how much SAs really know... one at costa mesa told me that the model 3 sr+ audio is able to be software upgraded to premium for the 2021 version..... I wonder if he knows they literally dont include the rear speakers anymore and the wiring for the tweeters isnt connected even though it is there.