Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD is now 9-13 weeks
I ordered mine on May 14, black, white interior, 18" wheels, no fsd. EDD was June 4 - 20, then changed to June 16 - 30, and then July 5 -25. Chatted in with the online chat last week and they said to check with SA this week. SA said cars are coming as we speak and mine should be here end of month. Woke up Saturday to check the EDD and now it shows 9-13 weeks. Not sure whats going to happen but I'm just trying to enjoy this wait. :)

Reactions: rsaucedo23
Got my delivery date for Saturday hopefully all go's well! Also got an email for a virtual "Pre-Delivery Vehicle Orientation". I was not going to attended thinking I would not need it but did and it was actually very informative. A lot of stuff most of us here know but what to do when you get there I did not know as a lot of it is site specific. You can also ask questions in the chat. Recommend you at least check it out.

Reactions: GiFer
EDD keeps sliding, 21, 22, 23, now 24 to 30 of June. At least the range is smaller. I hope it doesn’t slide into July. 😬
One thing I learned about all this is DO NOT SELL your car til you get your tesla

I sold my car, couldn’t refuse the offer CarMax made and it’s been a struggle everyday since

ordered 4/12 in so cal
Edd is 6/23-6/30 I doubt it it’s coming this month

I just renewed my bus pass today for another month :(

I think as long as that last date isn't sliding, there's not a strong reason to doubt a June delivery.

As far as selling your car, I agree that you should be aware that you could be without a car longer than expected. You almost definitely won't get your Tesla by the front end of the initial EDD range.

Got my delivery date for Saturday hopefully all go's well! Also got an email for a virtual "Pre-Delivery Vehicle Orientation". I was not going to attended thinking I would not need it but did and it was actually very informative. A lot of stuff most of us here know but what to do when you get there I did not know as a lot of it is site specific. You can also ask questions in the chat. Recommend you at least check it out.

I have a Saturday delivery (pick-up in my case) as well. I have not received an email for the virtual "Pre-Delivery Vehicle Orientation". Hmmm... I'll message my SA, though he tends to take at least 48 hours to reply... when he replies at all. :-/

UPDATE; My SA replied back to my text within minutes. Shocking. But he says they don't do a pre-delivery orientation (at least not his location in Decatur, GA). He told me to watch the videos about the car on the Tesla site, and told me they will go over some things with me when I pick up the car.

Last edited:
I think as long as that last date isn't sliding, there's not a strong reason to doubt a June delivery.

As far as selling your car, I agree that you should be aware that you could be without a car longer than expected. You almost definitely won't get your Tesla by the front end of the initial EDD range.
I couldn’t say no to what CarMax offered
Original edd date was late June
We here now!
I just see people order after me and they are getting their cars that’s just not right

I couldn’t say no to what CarMax offered
Original edd date was late June
We here now!
I just see people order after me and they are getting their cars that’s just not right

Why not? It's a seller's market, and the price Carmax offered would not have dropped substantially if you sold to them (or someone else) a month or two later.

Anyways, hope you get the car soon. Seems likely that you will.