Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still don't understand how people who ordered before me took longer to get their VIN/cars than me.. unless they refused delivery or something.
It makes no sense whatsoever. But I think some theories on here are right: tesla fills orders with higher price first, then to the east coast, then us cheap price at quarter end in case they still need to meet quota

I keep seeing people say it’s the “end of quarter push”. When does the quarter end for Tesla? Just trying to see if there’s still hope for me to get my car this quarter since I’m a 4/10 order lol waiting patiently for my turn …. 😅
you ordered before they jacked up the price 2k makes sense to fulfill the expensive ones first

i assume your edd is 23-30 june?

Reactions: Lochnessmonstr
I keep seeing people say it’s the “end of quarter push”. When does the quarter end for Tesla? Just trying to see if there’s still hope for me to get my car this quarter since I’m a 4/10 order lol waiting patiently for my turn …. 😅
End on June 30th is end of Q2 and earnings report will be July 21st so any car sold after June 30th will be for Q3. So I believe the last 7 days they will push hard for CA deliveries bc time of transportation

you ordered before they jacked up the price 2k makes sense to fulfill the expensive ones first

i assume your edd is 23-30 june?
So true! since I’m NorCal AND I got the cheaper price I’m sure I’m at the end of the list 😩😅 lol I’m just happy I have a back up car as I sold my main car for this Tesla. My main concern is my financing expiring and having to get another hard hit , idk why I took the SA advice to finish financing last month 🙄(you would think I could trust them 😂)

My EDD was 6/23-6/30 for a long time but as of Sunday night I’m back to “6-13 weeks”.

So true! since I’m NorCal AND I got the cheaper price I’m sure I’m at the end of the list 😩😅 lol I’m just happy I have a back up car as I sold my main car for this Tesla. My main concern is my financing expiring and having to get another hard hit , idk why I took the SA advice to finish financing last month 🙄(you would think I could trust them 😂)

My EDD was 6/23-6/30 for a long time but as of Sunday night I’m back to “6-13 weeks”.
i ordered 4/12
also applied for financing and one rep said 30 days other said 60 days, they just need to be straight up with it

my edd is 23-30 june as of now...

Tomorrow I fly to Kansas City, to take delivery of my Standard Range+ in white w/ White interior. At home I have made a 15'x 8' parking pad out of gray, and beige 2' x 2' peel and stick carpet squares it is 4 squares wide, and 7.5 long. Oddly enough Lowes sells the carpet squares in boxes of 15, so two boxes laid out is 7 rows of 4 is 28, and two squares cut in half, add the last 1' to the pattern which equals all 30, and makes up the 8' x 15' parking square. Now I'm not contending that sitting on thin water proof short pile carpet is for any rational reason, like easier on the tires, but some of you, I'm sure understand. I also painted the surrounding floor a very grassy green, because hey this is about my half of the garage "Going Green"...

I am quite excited and must compliment the folks in Kansas City at the Tesla delivery/Service center, for their help with the logistics of physically getting the car. The Kansas City airport is over 31 Miles north of the Tesla location, and I wasn't looking forward to a taxi or Uber. My delivery was scheduled for Friday AM at 11:30, so I was going to get up there mid afternoon tomorrow, stay in a La Quinta close to the Tesla shop, and go get the car Friday am, and head back to OKC. Its about 325 Miles for south side of KCMO back home. But a call to the South State Line address, got a very helpful guy names Ethan, who moved my delivery up to 5:00PM, on Thursday the 24th, AND arranged an Uber (On Tesla) for me from the airport to the location. I'm going to hang out in KC the rest of thursday evening visit a couple friends who live there, then bounce up early Friday AM and head home.

At home I have waiting all my accessories I bought for the 3. A Faux Carbon fiber trunk spoiler, floor mats, and faux carbon fibre splash guards. Both the spoiler and "Mud Flaps" are gloss, and the splash guards are none too large, but bound to cut down on the funk that covers the areas just behind the tires.

I am going to have the first 36" of the car's front, the back side of the mirrors, and the rocker panels done with PPF, and the "roof rails" done in opaque gloss black PPF.

Do you all think that all the Faux Carbon fiber bits, will lighten the car much? I'm going to claim that they make the car weigh Faux hundred pounds less.... LOLOLOLOLO.... I crack me up.

Attachments

• Green Garage.JPG
    Green Garage.JPG
    398.1 KB · Views: 63
Quarter ends June 30th, I'd contact your SA and see if they have any info. Seems like you'd be a prime order for end of quarter delivery.

Reactions: Lochnessmonstr
i ordered 4/12
also applied for financing and one rep said 30 days other said 60 days, they just need to be straight up with it

my edd is 23-30 june as of now...
Really curious on an update from you fellow April orderer! Since today is the first day of your EDD day. I’ve never been able to get to the first day of the EDD day it always changes a few days before. This morning I went from “6-13 weeks” to “7-11 weeks”.

EDD is now 9-13 weeks
In San Diego also. Ordered 5-15. SR+ white no options. EDD has fluctuated almost every day. 2 days ago it was 6-23 to 6-30. Yesterday 9 to 13 weeks. Today 7 to 11 weeks. I do have a VIN although it's not yet revealed. I have reason to believe these cars are manufactured but missing a part. It's my feeling their 7 to 11 week EDD is a guess, and they're hesitant to say "We don't know, as soon as we can get parts."

I'm not worried about it. It's disappointing, but we wait like everyone else.

First post. Cheers!

In San Diego also. Ordered 5-15. SR+ white no options. EDD has fluctuated almost every day. 2 days ago it was 6-23 to 6-30. Yesterday 9 to 13 weeks. Today 7 to 11 weeks. I do have a VIN although it's not yet revealed. I have reason to believe these cars are manufactured but missing a part. It's my feeling their 7 to 11 week EDD is a guess, and they're hesitant to say "We don't know, as soon as we can get parts."

I'm not worried about it. It's disappointing, but we wait like everyone else.

First post. Cheers!
My San Diego friends, I was checking like almost every 15 mins this morning and this just popped up.

Let's gooooooooooooooo!
Congrats. I want some love for OC too. lol

Why not? It's a seller's market, and the price Carmax offered would not have dropped substantially if you sold to them (or someone else) a month or two later.

Anyways, hope you get the car soon. Seems likely that you will.
I just sold my car to CarMax. 30 days ago my offer was 6.5k. When I went back to get an updated quote it went down to 5.5k. Both are above KBB value, but it was a bummer to lose 1k. That was going to cover the tinting and accessories 😕

Reactions: GiFer
Hey Everyone, new here. Ordered mine 5/15, delivery date keeps pushing back ... now it's 6/25-6/30. Wish me luck to actually have it delivered 6/30~
Good luck!

I just sold my car to CarMax. 30 days ago my offer was 6.5k. When I went back to get an updated quote it went down to 5.5k. Both are above KBB value, but it was a bummer to lose 1k. That was going to cover the tinting and accessories 😕

That is a bummer, and surprising, unless CarMax just missed something the first time? Did you try getting quotes from Carvana and Vroom? For whatever reason, my Subaru fetched a lot more from Carvana than from CarMax, which was not far off from Tesla's offer.

Reactions: Drubaybred